Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

I agree that the DEVs have put in a huge amount of hard work. However, it took Sony a very long time to listen to their player base, implement voting and finally make the neat perfect EQ progression server. I have found that here there appears to be a high level of ignorance and elitist attitude. Classic or bust!!! It's a real shame because with a few modifications, this could really be the best version of EQ. However, the owners and DEVs want to stay true to what they believe is their version of classic. Anyways life and gaming go on. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-19-2011, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by conFIGured [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck in your EQ classic fun and games guys. You population should really look at all the work the project1999 staff does for you guys FOR FREE so you can play FOR FREE.. I for one cannot deal with you guys. I played along side of you and decided to help development for your server. Just cant do it.. You guys bicker and complain about every single thing and what changes? NOTHING! You wake up and log in the very next day to cry bitch and moan some more and LOVE IT! My time is not worth your bitching and moaning.

Enjoy

conFIGured - Resigned
Resi - Retired
wow you dont have skin thick enough to dev for a bluebie server? try being a gm on pvp server.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im sorry that you feel that way. i enjoyed playing on project1999 and your hard work was/is much appreciated. i can totally understand why you feel this way, though.

the population here is pretty poor in terms of attitude/entitlement and appreciation for your work.

i guess im just saying thank you for your work and sorry that things ended up this way for you.
let me know what magical gaming community has a positive/endearing personality towards the developers and share such beliefs. Hello kitty online? Maple story?
Old 02-20-2011, 04:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
***** please, shut the fuck up. You pack more fudge than the goddamned Keebler elves in the old oak tree.

Thats alot of fudge.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:27 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

SOrry dude. Lates.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played alongside us? I think this is some DA member crying again.. sigh, go cry somewhere else Jacob!
Hand over the mancard please your avatar and sig needs to be crushed by the anti teeni bopper rage society.

That is all.

HONEY IM HOME!!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hand over the mancard please your avatar and sig needs to be crushed by the anti teeni bopper rage society.

That is all.
Really Sab? Really?
Old 04-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Truth Send a message via AIM to Truth Send a message via MSN to Truth Send a message via Yahoo to Truth

cry 2 gm
Old 04-30-2012, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh, ignore the bitchers and the whiners... they will NEVER be happy. If they cause you to leave, you let them win. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Do it because you care about the project, not the people who bitched/complained for years on EQLive then came here and nothing was good enough for them, either.
Lol at Yendor telling him to ignore all of VD.
Closed Thread