Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Default Red99 - Friendship, Fun times, Forced by someone to make this thread

- Most camps open
- Fast leveling
- Easy start/ building for people tired of the blue atmosphere but don't have the same willpower/ time to do it over again
- Thunderdome and Tempest both ready and willing to help you get started (DN weapons, JC gear, etc.)

- Lots of men kissing each other
- Vacant zones
- Lots of content untouched
- Only 12-15 active Sullon Zek <Friends> players left who grief new players with no challenge (fun?) to themselves

- Most or all of the less traveled exp zones are safe from twinks (bear pits, Paw, the Karanas, Blackburrow, Najena, SolA, Rathe Mountains, Feerrott, Upper Guk, Dreadlands, etc.)
- Both guilds (Tempest, Thunderdome) recruiting
- Added thrill of PvP to otherwise easy content
- No variance (meaning easily scheduled raid times and weekends off)
- Fuck off back to Red and get out of our Server Chat, please
- Solve every camp/ raid contention with PvP instead of petitions

I've heard at least 50% of blue is tired of the rule lawyering, intricacies of FTE, and the generally absurd amount of hours you have to put in to gear your toons.

Plus, you get the PvP jitters on Red. You guys know what I'm talking about. Shit gets tense, palms are sweaty, mom's spaghetti.

Generally speaking, there are vacancies for whole guilds to swap over here if they wanted to. Tempest and Thunderdome would probably do their best to protect your efforts to build up and do your thing if you chose that road. There's only a tiny faction of people left on the server who are dirty, AIDS ridden turds that get off on ruining your day in EQ (that's the Sullon Zek way). Luckily they're so few now, it's not hard to combat.

Anyway, give it a shot. Red is overall the easier of the two servers as far as building a character is concerned (regardless of it being a one or two or three guild server). No variance = less of a time sink. It's still incredibly unforgiving like EQ was meant to be, but it's more or less like the live servers you remember, and not some hyper contested drama fest.

As always - you can send tells to Tune, Avomon, Rumblebum, Sharknado, and probably a few others from their respective guilds for help if you decide to come over. Or, if you're a huge amount of players thinking of coming over, you can hit us up in game for our TS info and we'll make your transition easy.

Yours FOREVER,

Queer
Old 05-18-2016, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Did you proofread your post? Or have there been some underhand changes to it since posting?
Old 05-18-2016, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

FIRST. Great thread. Make Red great again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only 12-15 active Sullon Zek <Friends> players left who grief new players with no challenge (fun?) to themselves
Just a could friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As always - you can send tells to Tune, Avomon, Rumblebum, Sharknado, and probably a few others from their respective guilds for help if you decide to come over.
Don't forget Andain. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2016, 07:41 PM
Kobold

first
Old 05-18-2016, 07:43 PM
Kobold

first
Old 05-18-2016, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

first
Old 05-18-2016, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Gah
Old 05-18-2016, 07:52 PM
Aviak

Red99 is a cool place to hang out with friends, have some pizza and brews and laugh about the events of the day. One might even say its a cool place to be. Join us, why don't you? I play on red so much I can't remember my own mother's face. I see moving shadows out of the corner of my eye at 3am, but when I turn my head, nothing is there.
Old 05-18-2016, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

first
Old 05-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

^
Closed Thread