Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are neither clever, nor right. The discussion and objections were directly due to your behavior and you shamelessly dragged everyone else in with your shannigans. You are not a voice for transgender people. You are a troll.
And you are? You're an absolute authority on this? Absolutely right, with credentials and personal experience?

You're a troll and an angry poster always posting inflammatory clickbait about woman being raped etc... what's wrong, did slashdot mod you into oblivion so you came here to firehose your retarded shit? Either that or your just afraid to come out and admit that this shit is pretty fucked up and that you indeed feel threatened by bathroom politics. And that your pretense to make some kind of damage control is some how in the interest of protecting people, rather then yourself? I don't know. You are fucking confusing and very transparent and shallow.

Your troll is subtle and elaborate and more clever and less direct than I. But I'm willing to face the truth head on...
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=243748
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=235129
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=243109
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=243105
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=243773
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon
Absolute rule by the fittest also ensures only the best selections are made for positions beneath the crown.
You copy some pretty virulent accusations directly from the blogospheric news wires directly to this forum with little actual opinion or critique that is your own. How very 1990's of you.

Reroll yourself. Your secrets out you fucking scummy bitch. Sorry your buddy Daywolf was a casualty of your attitude and war on woman. And you sure love to deal in absolutes.
Last edited by maerilith; 06-02-2016 at 01:53 PM..
Old 06-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prime example of an angry poster too scared to admit the truth.
The truth is your a man, who's delusional and suffers from a mental illness. Your not a *NORM* in any sense of the imagination. I understand you have a illness, your like the alcoholic who refuses he has a problem. It may not be your fault, but really I could care less. You hitched your own wagon to the race baiting discrimination lobby and the SJW's, and then tried to achieve a moral high ground by posting some bullshit Facebook cancer story which most likely is faked by the SJW's just like the LGTB activists did the whole foods cake story which was a complete lie as well. We would like to discuss other issues other then your "pecker/no pecker" status. Your different, who gives a fuck. Different is fine but damn keep your difference to yourself. I have a 12 inch cock, I don't go dangling it infront of the whole world and try telling its normal to have a 12 inch cock. Quite actually it sux for a myriad of reasons. M@3r1L1th NOONE FUCKING CARES.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The truth is your a man, who's delusional and suffers from a mental illness. Your not a *NORM* in any sense of the imagination. I understand you have a illness, your like the alcoholic who refuses he has a problem. It may not be your fault, but really I could care less. You hitched your own wagon to the race baiting discrimination lobby and the SJW's, and then tried to achieve a moral high ground by posting some bullshit Facebook cancer story which most likely is faked by the SJW's just like the LGTB activists did the whole foods cake story which was a complete lie as well. We would like to discuss other issues other then your "pecker/no pecker" status. Your different, who gives a fuck. Different is fine but damn keep your difference to yourself. I have a 12 inch cock, I don't go dangling it infront of the whole world and try telling its normal to have a 12 inch cock. Quite actually it sux for a myriad of reasons. M@3r1L1th NOONE FUCKING CARES.
You have my permission to keep lobbying for laws about other peoples peckerstatus and you also have my permission to keep researching what a pecker is and how it should be used.
Old 06-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Banned

12 inches in base 12
Old 06-02-2016, 01:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitualSacrifice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're gonna need someproof pic, blitzer.
I've posted multiple proofs and pics and all SFW and validation and links to good sources in order to try and correct the error/misconception here. And that is the prime reason someone like blitzers is absolutely bleeding with rage and insanity.
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are neither clever, nor right. The discussion and objections were directly due to your behavior and you shamelessly dragged everyone else in with your shannigans. You are not a voice for transgender people. You are a troll.
Quote:
Oh, come on. Blitz asked about it. Yes, Maer is guilty of tossing around far too much than is responsible, but this was just an answer to a question. Limit criticism where it is due (you have plenty of options) and you are likely to realize better results.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith
This message is hidden because maerilith is on your ignore list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf
This message is hidden because Daywolf is on your ignore list.
Discover how one mom learned One Weird Trick to make the P1999 forums infinitely better in just 5 minutes from home! Forum trolls hate her!
Old 06-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
12 inches in base 12
Code:
00110001 00110010 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100011 01101000 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01100001 01110011 01100101 00100000 00110001 00110010
Old 06-02-2016, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prime example of an angry poster too scared to admit the truth.
Yeah yeah we have already heard it "Im a pedophile, not a monster". You had your day in the sun.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah yeah we have already heard it "Im a pedophile, not a monster". You had your day in the sun.
We know you are, santaclause is a perv... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You sound like a sexual deviant 2 me just from your avatar alone.
Closed Thread