Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 06:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes and thanks to russia who sacrificed the most during the war and initially saved europe as their army took the blunt force of the german war machine, either way, thanks 2 all i enjoy my life even though i'd be living in a castle if germany had won, i am after all blueyed blonde with a 6pack, a perfect specimen

/troll

srsly thanks pals, but no thanks 2 you gyno, you should check your white privilege <3
The Russian winter defeated Napoleon and 100 years later it did the same to Germany. The USSR lost 20 million people during the war and by far did the most for the war effort. Russia may of won alone but it might of cost their entire 18-35 generation. The opening of the 2nd front in France was the beginning of the end for the Axis as they soon learned they were stretched far too thin across Europe, North Africa and Italy.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:07 AM
Banned

Didn't read this thread for da win
Old 06-07-2016, 08:15 AM
Fire Giant

D-DAY for me marks the point where EEUU takes financial control over a broken europe, where the jews finally are going to be able to get a fucking country like they have wished since milenia ago. Second world war was all a setup, millions died so the financial powers in eeuu could reach over europe and so the jew people could start killing palestinans claiming that was there land and speaking antisemitism aganist anyone who dare to criticise them.

D-DAY sucks, all wars sucks and people praising wars or soldiers are just dumb ignorants. If a man is brave enough he will stand against the stablished powers not be his dog.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Just stick to PvP, each time you try to say something, it's a train wreck.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Much respect to Russia, they were ordered to shoot their own men if any tried to retreat and threw every body they could to take back a city that had been invaded, protect the motherland! War is a nasty thing but its warming to see the sacrifice people make for their country.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Im setting up a rl R99 ISIS Headhunters brigade. Pm if interested. We fly out next month to raqqa
Old 06-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Kobold

We really celebrating this with its own thread?

I mean it was decent, but I thought Matt Damon was a little melodramatic.

Spielberg's a great storyteller tho so I'll pras it.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im setting up a rl R99 ISIS Headhunters brigade. Pm if interested. We fly out next month to raqqa
Find us a financial backer and I am in .

P.S. can we move the date to after the 6th I got another mountain trip july 1st I hate to miss .
Last edited by Deathshead_Empire; 06-07-2016 at 07:04 PM..
Closed Thread