Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 08:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is the spin exactly? Or do you disagree with us having access to public facilities, employment, or medical care?
Who's the "us"? Are you a transgender pervert who wants to score pics at Target's bathrooms?
Old 07-20-2016, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

@mask

I think Johns Hopkins got out of the business after one of their sexologists, John Money, performed a disastrous experiment on David Reimer. He was a boy raised as a girl named Brenda after a botched procedure removed his genitals shortly after birth. Whole thing was hailed as a huge success. Amazingly enough, Brenda wasn't very happy being a girl. She found out the truth, transitioned back to a guy and David later killed himself. Very strong argument for gender being innate instead of being affected by environment.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-20-2016 at 08:24 PM..
Old 07-20-2016, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, other than me, who'd fuck a tranny?
I, being straight male, if were to bang a tranny whom is from female to male (but not surgically), would I be considered gay? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/me points to the mind and writes something into the mud..
Old 07-20-2016, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@mask

I think Johns Hopkins got out of the business after one of their sexologists, John Money, performed a disastrous experiment on David Reimer. He was a boy raised as a girl named Brenda after a botched procedure removed his genitals shortly after birthand. Whole thing was hailed as a huge success. Amazingly enough, Brenda wasn't very happy being a girl. She found out the truth, transitioned back to a guy and David later killed himself. Very strong argument for gender being innate instead of being affected by environment.
Quiet Alarti might be lurking.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, being straight male, if were to bang a tranny whom is from female to male (but not surgically), would I be considered gay? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, other than me, who'd fuck a tranny?
um, 2D or 3D?

its kinda important...
Old 07-20-2016, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or if you were attracted to a MtF? That does make guys question if they are gay or not. Fucks with their ego. And.. trans women get murdered because of it. Exciting times we live in.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Or if you were attracted to a MtF? That does make guys question if they are gay or not. Fucks with their ego. And.. trans women get murdered because of it. Exciting times we live in.
No such thing as "trans women." Just perverts who had their genitals mutilated so that they can become something they're not.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry I'm only replying to intelligent trolls. Cute squirrel tho.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Sorry I'm only replying to intelligent trolls.
Yours is an incoherent statement since you replied to my troll. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]