Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bad news... a big-ass fire is raging out of control, threatening the NATO Allied Land Command base (LANDCOM) in western Turkey. "Anti-American sabotage is suspected". The good news: US nukes are reportedly stored on the Incirlik base, not the one in Izmir province.

Once again I'm left wondering why the Obama administration is always telling the world about important things that have the potential to get Americans attacked and/or killed all over the world. You know, things like where we keep our WMDs in allied NATO countries and blabbing about specific military plans of attack and other stuff?

Of course our media hasn't said shit yet about the massive fire that I could find...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trailer trash high school drop out or medicated stay at home schizo mom?

ill let p99 decide the verdict.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exact locations? Or just general/regional? Most countries don't tell where they keep their nukes. Russia has even gone back to playing the shell game on rails. Reactors are more the risk.
ode to the duck and cover drills in school. Under the desk and curl up with a good book like Red Storm Rising [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Turkey has gone mad, anyway. They have been locking up 14 yo kids on charges of treason.
ur old. lol gross.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turkey found out US nuclear weapons are stationed in their country because OBAMA TOLD TEH WORLD
I meant to comment about Obama & administration's "transparency"... It was a typo, I fucked up my post but whatever. By all means, please continue being a huge fucking douchebag as always.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur old. lol gross.
only to a mind twistrd cuck. LA county schools kept doing desk dive drills years after the rest of the nation stopped, or whatever fly-over state you're from. I figured they were just getting revenge on us for laughing at their global warming nonsense. Hey but when the cucks came along, they were overjoyed, ate up all their lies.
Last edited by Daywolf; 07-25-2016 at 11:51 AM..
Old 07-25-2016, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

NATO never did nothing 4 me. I said they never did nothing 4 me. They aint uphold American democracy. They guarded national security of a terrorist state sponsor (Turkey) with an extremist government punishing soldiers for following orders.

War crimes holler at me

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-25-2016, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant to comment about Obama & administration's "transparency"... It was a typo, I fucked up my post but whatever. By all means, please continue being a huge fucking douchebag as always.
oh i get it your point was something way different than what you posted

sorry for the misunderstanding
Closed Thread