Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2016, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you don't treat people who play for literal days at a time and carry your guild that you should be leading only for the leader to log on for 3 hours and take the guild over and decide loots. Thats basically how i felt being in some of the guilds. I'd lead the guild all day do epics start exp grps, PL. then the "leaders" would log in, do dragons and call the loot. meanwhile i had put in 30x more work between raids than the leaders did.
You seem to think that running xp groups and doing non-raid things somehow entitles you to something in how a guild is run and raids or loot is awarded.

If you want to call the shots, then make your own guild. Don't cry about not getting treated to the level of entitlement you think you deserve.

then you won't have to cry about getting mistreated and undeserved reputation or people that "force you to ninjaloot".
Old 08-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to think that running xp groups and doing non-raid things somehow entitles you to something
On red? damn right it does if you log in a monk to PL and log in buff bots and shit

If you want to call the shots, then make your own guild. Don't cry about not getting treated to the level of entitlement you think you deserve.
I don't want to make my own guild i just want the leaders of my guild to not be idiots, and yes people who play alot more are treated better than someone who plays 3 hours a day, but i never felt like i was.

then you won't have to cry about getting mistreated and undeserved reputation or people that "force you to ninjaloot".
Old 08-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Finally a drama thread - forums been real boring lately, can't say I'm surprised with the pop.

Haven't read through the whole thread but people still spending massive amounts of time on this box - do yourself a favor, plenty of good games out now. Overwatch, VR is pretty cool, Legion, etc. Took me awhile but 9 months clean of EQ, feels good.

Tune is good peeps, if he is running loot in Tempest not surprised that DKP isn't used all the time. It wasn't in Nihilum. Tune is fair though but a bit easily influenced by good talkers.
Rushx the Warlock - R99
Old 08-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On red? damn right it does if you log in a monk to PL and log in buff bots and shit

I don't want to make my own guild i just want the leaders of my guild to not be idiots, and yes people who play alot more are treated better than someone who plays 3 hours a day, but i never felt like i was.
There seems to be a massive divide between what you think your value is to a guild and what almost every single guild has determined your value to be.

The trend is pretty clear.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by notColgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what a pathetic list of players in that screenshot

my god
this, and how many people are 2 boxing there?
Old 08-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

duckpal was there @ my first raid on r99 when i got my manna robe
those spell timers doe, better times.
Old 08-09-2016, 04:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsjoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this, and how many people are 2 boxing there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by notColgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what a pathetic list of players in that screenshot

my god
I have killed both of these players
Old 08-13-2016, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shokar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have killed both of these players
*dramatic strum*
Old 08-13-2016, 06:45 PM
Banned

I was present in that picture. I to have killed both colgate and letsjoe.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*dramatic strum*
decidedly not funny

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread