Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

not really sure what u guys are talking about... http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/mi...e-court-ruling?
Old 09-13-2016, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russia has a gdp the size of Italy. They don't care about money so much. Neither do the globalists, it's a means to an ends
http://www.themoneymasters.com/the-m...ns-on-banking/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_shock

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why...old-2016-08-01

How Ron Paul was Cheated out of the Presidency

www.forbes.com/sites/billconerly/2013/10/25/future-of-the-dollar-as-world-reserve-currency/

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...u-should-know/
Last edited by entruil; 09-13-2016 at 12:31 PM..
Old 09-13-2016, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, but I am not sure that I'd like to be rad.
I am perfectly fine being sad, or even mad.
Have you thought this through, is this plan you have ironclad?
I'd like to join you, but I'm not sure we'd be glad
In the end all we'd do is lament what we had
And there's no question, not in my mind, that would be bad
this is cool gj
Old 09-13-2016, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

But why are the people in Falliujah so sick?
Old 09-14-2016, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ahh yeah, I've been on that for decades now, the stuff you linked. I've even posted classic Ron Paul vids here before just the same, much like that, speaking out against the UN and foreign intervention and all that, at least our current strategy of it and over the past few decades or so.

But I don't agree with him down the list and how he presents it. But in general, yes, for more than with most reps or dems. He doesn't take it far enough, which may be to retain political relevance within his party, the LP. Not sure, but I've done some background research on him, searching out his core beliefs, which he and I could kindly debate on differences of opinion, though not severely. Nothing I'm mentioning here, not really relevant to outside conversation. But Dr. Paul has a good general direction, and that's a good thing, he's far from asleep.

Probably the best timely documentary on the issue that I've come across is End Game. At least 9/10 for presentation and content, only suffering the -1 on certain unnecessary parts of the documentary where as in the field spending so much time at the hotels etc. It slows down the presentation, but still is a good documentary overall, and correct.

He too I have disagreements with, and more strongly than with Dr. Paul. To which I believe contributes to AJ's bouts of unstable assertions at times. But, on this topic and in the modern perspective of it, he's got a good handle on what is going on, and thanks to those that have explained it to him so that he could present such things properly. After all, AJ is a contributor and presenter of it, not the inventor. I actually started studying this stuff before he did, I'm a tad bit older than him and started learning about the elitists and all this when I was in high school. This awareness was present back then and by many, though now is more overt by the elitists.

But yes, the wars, the banks, the power structures, much more, it's all a slow process building and mutating over time. Certainly we are in a time where they are doubling and tripling down to speed up the process. They seem to believe that they are running out of time, which may be true.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:10 AM
Sarnak

Ron Paul.... I remember when he was actually relevant.
Old 09-14-2016, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOurDieSel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That'd be a nice song for a Portal 2 custom chamber.
I think he's doin his own thing now. His son was my primary pick for the nomination.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

I'd have no issues at all (0!) with either Ron or Rand if they weren't proseletyzing eunuchs :/
Old 09-14-2016, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Squalene's a red herring too duke. It's a more concrete suggestion than what I can offer but gut tells me there is more to it than shitty adjuvant. There has never been a vaccine adjuvant that yielded lifelong disorder in 50% of those treated, far as I know. There was something else in there. Take it for what you will.

Not sure what compound they were hitting our boys with but it was likely some Mengele performance enhancing shit. It's tough to come up with a good hypothesis (squalene's a big stretch locc) because whatever it was is going to stay very classified until GWS is appx. Tuskegee years old or it's found in civilian research.

Possibly even a number of different compounds for a number of studies. Alphabet has been using war as an excuse to acquire human guinea pigs since they almost got revolutioned on for just taking guinea pigs out of the domestic population (see Gitmo; Cheney on national television admitting to rectal feeding without medical necessity while internet pumped full of what color is the dress. mkultra still running and too important to somebody for 0bama to shut down the facility).

Burn pits are tough to argue with because there's no telling what they could do to your health when burning god knows what hardware. Literal wildcard. However not all personnel report being exposed to burn pits and of those, many still contracted GWS.
Yeah my brain isn't really working yet. But the squalene theory is based on a big scientific stretch, which depends on whether squalene being attacked at the cellular level for the rest of your life (albeit in minute quantities) is a big deal or not.

Similar to how cystic fibrosis is a monster disease, but is based off a very small cellular change (mutation/defect) in how chlorine is uptaken into cells.

I realize its a major reach to say that the body producing large amounts of antibodies against squalene is the cause of GWS. But, without a greater understanding of the vaccine itself (just look at the vaccines we have studied, Dr. Wakefield made amazing discoveries in how vaccines cause various changes and various states of damage and inflammation that some people do not recover from)

The DoD did our boys dirty with that anthrax shit. Nobody got hit with anthrax except those false flags in the late 1990s that the CIA spec ops ran in the early 2000's. Laughable looking back on it. Wonder how many false flags we'll look back on and simply due to the time elapsed just be like oh wow that was so fake.

They were talking about pushing the anthrax vaccine on the US vaccination schedule after those false flags. Yikes. Cringing real fucking hard right now. Sick sick sick.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread