Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless they've joined DA, I don't get the reference...
Do you play anymore? You seem to have missed the part where IB tried and failed to merge with The Mystical Order and Transcendence, then merged with Pantheon and Darkwind. Now they raid with 100. If all the bosses respawned simultaneously, TR has enough members to kill all of them at the same time.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you play anymore? You seem to have missed the part where IB tried and failed to merge with The Mystical Order and Transcendence, then merged with Pantheon and Darkwind. Now they raid with 100. If all the bosses respawned simultaneously, TR has enough members to kill all of them at the same time.
Yes, I still play. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't care who they merged with, or how many members they currently have. They're miles above and beyond DA's skill, and always will be. Numbers alone don't create a zerg. DA is a zerg and it sucks that VD's rep has to go down the shitter raiding with them, because they don't deserve that.

Edited P.S.:

I've despised DA ever since they came here as Fishbait and exploited/cheated/trained/shitted up a fucking storm. I always will. They are the definition of no-talent assclowns.
Last edited by Harrison; 03-12-2011 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: Additional slams :P
Old 03-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Banned

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.

Having been in both guilds, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that my opinion is significantly more informed than yours.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Banned

*shrug* If you say so.

I've gotten more mutual respect from IB and cohorts than any of those dickbags who take anyone and everyone under the sun. (as with any guild there are obvious exceptions, but exceptions blah blah blah)
Old 03-13-2011, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

With the quarreling in this thread, it makes instances for raids look like a smart idea. I can see why they were implemented in WoW.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:15 AM
Fire Giant

Without good drama, there is no sense of competition!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by porigromus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the quarreling in this thread, it makes instances for raids look like a smart idea. I can see why they were implemented in WoW.
if you can't take the heat, get out of the everquest-circa-1999
Old 03-13-2011, 03:16 AM
Aviak

I love this server. And if there wasnt drama, it wouldnt feel right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am glad that I am just a "grunt". I mean people really can moan alot when they dont get what they want. The creators of this server and GMs have a really unrewarding job as people are assholes by nature. That goes for most [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"-I wanted to play on this server. I do not anymore. " -- made me sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Its your playground - you make the rules - people can't accept that, kick em. But thats my opnion.
Last edited by Bakaris; 03-13-2011 at 03:24 AM..
Old 03-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alawen, i thought you were quitting like 6 months ago? and then 6 months before that? and so on, and so on. Just cant stay away? How many lvl 50s have you tried to sell now? :P

Also, yes, DA have had numerous bans and raid suspensions, how many have TR had? It's a shame for VD like harrison said but if you want to play with the big boys then i guess you sometimes have to make sacrifices.

P.s i actually remember alawen causing trains in mistmoore only a few months ago and blaming it on "wolf form suddenly being kos" - quite laughable. so i guess its no surprise you have been in DA also!
Old 03-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

I love how seamlessly a bit of guild drama resumed on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread