Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Orc

Default Coming back from before Velious, looking for friends to play with!

Basically yeah. Just looking for peeps to play and enjoy the game with. Not sure what class/race I'm going to be yet. Considering maybe a monk so I can do some melee DPS(I don't like rogues), and a spellcasting alt. Considering Enchanter or Druid for a little money making, but I also love the Mage pets.

I'm on the east coast USA, and typically work evenings and weekends. Not looking to power level and start raiding. Just wanna explore and enjoy the world.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome back! Sounds like you are a good fit for our guild. We are mostly all just returning EQ players focused on leveling and grouping together for quests and dungeons. Mains and alts between 10 and 50. We are also looking to move to Pantheon together down the road if all goes well. Feel free to look me up on game for an invite or more info. There is also more info on our guild in the guild section of these forums.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:35 PM
Orc

What's Pantheon? Just for the record, I'm more set on just enjoying the game. I'm not really focused on power leveling for raid gear and stuff. Although raiding isn't out of the question, of course.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosai7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's Pantheon? Just for the record, I'm more set on just enjoying the game. I'm not really focused on power leveling for raid gear and stuff. Although raiding isn't out of the question, of course.
Pantheon is vaperware. It's designed by Brad McQuaid who was one of the original designers of Everquest. He also designed the abomination that was Vanguard. The odds of Brad ever having enough funding to complete Pantheon is about none to none.
Old 10-07-2016, 11:21 PM
Large Rat

I'm still pretty low level on my ENC if you are looking for a friend to duo with, pm me on here on drop a tell to thejive
Closed Thread