Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if I kill emp and then an hour later kill aten? What do I do in that situation?
So not giving up a week long instance lockout due to DBG bugs then killing two mobs at once twice is the same as actively exploiting geometry to avoid all trash and named to get to one mob for yellow text? got it.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:31 PM
Kobold

Fuck man, i guess every guild in classic should have just zoned out of fear when that 2nd Dracoliche would spawn if you killed his pet.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Where can I submit a petition to remove BDA from phinnykills?
Old 10-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know right? It's not like any server is actually "classic" in the purest sense. The best you can do is find something with a ruleset that appeals to you and have fun.
Rational thinking and reasoned responses are not classic.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Kobold

If I click on the BUY NOW! box on the stats page of a Cloak of Flames how much will it cost me?
Old 10-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I click on the BUY NOW! box on the stats page of a Cloak of Flames how much will it cost me?
You should experiment with that and publish your results here to be reviewed by your peers.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNteg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but muh classic experience.
My classic experience is doing an instance with 54 inside, having 50ish people drop the instance when the target is at 0%, then restart the instance with 4 alts and the same 50 dudes.

Did that ever get fixed?
Old 10-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My classic experience is doing an instance with 54 inside, having 50ish people drop the instance when the target is at 0%, then restart the instance with 4 alts and the same 50 dudes.

Did that ever get fixed?
Woah, that sounds like a good way to farm loot. I used to do something similar in another game with instances. lolockouts...
Old 10-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did that ever get fixed?
Yeah there's a mandatory 6 hour lockout if you pop an instance and kill nothing, and if you kill something it's a week
Old 10-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Need an update on how many people BDA is currently fielding. Hearing reports of record lows 7 days into Luclin with morale in the toilet since chest won't stream a raid.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread