Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 08-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Kinvalar Kinvalar is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotgirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- Cloth Tunic
- Silk Tunic
- Woven Tunic
Those are all Cloth non-Robe armors so they don't have a modified texture at all.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 08-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Corydon Corydon is offline
Aviak

Corydon's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 52
Default

This fix does not fix pink sarnak scales. Does anyone know how to fix that?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 08-25-2015, 01:21 AM
Thulghor Thulghor is offline
Sarnak

Thulghor's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oggok
Posts: 439
Send a message via AIM to Thulghor Send a message via MSN to Thulghor Send a message via Yahoo to Thulghor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corydon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This fix does not fix pink sarnak scales. Does anyone know how to fix that?
You're getting pink/purple sarnaks too?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 08-25-2015, 01:27 AM
Corydon Corydon is offline
Aviak

Corydon's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulghor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're getting pink/purple sarnaks too?
Yes...
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-21-2015, 10:41 PM
Naethyn Naethyn is offline
Banned


Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 456
Default

This patch rocks and I have used it from my start! I would really enjoy it if Berserker's Boots were not black on the feet. Thanks a ton!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000414.jpg (86.9 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by Naethyn; 12-21-2015 at 10:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-10-2016, 07:06 AM
Droxx Droxx is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 556
Default

Is there a way to make this work anymore? With GlobalLoad being locked like the rest of the P1999 patch files, it yells at me and makes me change it back. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Droxx - 60 Oracle!
Phillip - 55 Master!
Joan - 55 Knight!
Colin - 50 Rogue!
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-10-2016, 01:07 PM
nilbog nilbog is offline
Project Manager

nilbog's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 13,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there a way to make this work anymore? With GlobalLoad being locked like the rest of the P1999 patch files, it yells at me and makes me change it back. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This does not use globalload.txt. The zip file from the OP should still work.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-10-2016, 03:57 PM
maximum maximum is offline
Planar Protector

maximum's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,073
Default

I started a rudimentary wiki article on this Patcher. It's less messy than a forum post--feel free to edit yourself:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Texture_Patcher
__________________

Amax MNK / Amalgamax ROG / maximum
Begging (227)


EQ Map Archive (1,000+ images)
P99 Wiki EQ Patch Chronology
Last edited by maximum; 04-10-2016 at 04:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 07-24-2016, 07:44 AM
Starboy Starboy is offline
Large Rat


Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started a rudimentary wiki article on this Patcher. It's less messy than a forum post--feel free to edit yourself:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Texture_Patcher
Does this patcher include the (semi-long standing) Barbarian horn issue? I mean, is it included in the file?
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 10-15-2016, 05:12 AM
paulgiamatti paulgiamatti is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: minneapolis belongs to me
Posts: 1,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started a rudimentary wiki article on this Patcher. It's less messy than a forum post--feel free to edit yourself:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Texture_Patcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this patcher include the (semi-long standing) Barbarian horn issue? I mean, is it included in the file?
I've uploaded an updated version of the transparency patcher, which includes the goblin crown in permafrost fix and barbarian horns fix. Feel free to rehost: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ncypatcher.rar
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.