Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: are you in favor of Greengrocer ?
yes 14 29.79%
no 33 70.21%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 03:15 AM
Planar Protector

Default public opinion of Greengrocer poll

There was a time when Greengrocer was a server hero, a fan favorite, everyones favorite lowbie baker. He reminded us why we all fell in love with Everquest in the first place. He had a heart of gold and a charm to him that will never be replicated. On the forums, in game, he was a remarkable person and an endearing individual. It didn't matter if you were a hardcore raider, casual bum, lowbie, newbie, I think all of us wanted to be just a little more like Greengrocer. It doesn't matter how long we've been on p99,

Present day he is an ex-player and ex-guide who spends his days doxxing the staff members, ddosing their servers, spamming the EC tunnel, creating websites and articles trying to bring down the staff and their servers. His life is now dedicated to giving giving Braknar and 'Gean a tough time. His anti p99 crusade has spanned years and is obviously behind this player auctions fiasco.

Myself, id like to remember the old Greengrocer, the guy who found more enjoyment Foraging in surefall glade for hours at a time for new acorns and roots for his recipes. That guy had more fun getting a rare acorn than any of us ever had getting a new piece of loot. That guy was the funnest person to be around and a treasure our our insane community.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:03 AM
Fire Giant

A nutcase that got way too caught up in virtual reality. Nobody cares about how he used to be.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That guy was the funnest person to be around and a treasure our our insane community.
Beautifully written, actually. I'm dumbfounded.

I miss GG. Regardless of lines crossed in the past, it seems to have been a while since I've heard of him taking negative actions against p99. I bet it's not him behind the p99 auctions thing. Besides, this attack really only benefits someone who is trying to squeeze a few extra shekels out of their margins. Probably a Euro based tunnel rat and NOT one in <Europa> that probably narrows it down quite a bit actually. I could name at least one super greedy euro from the top guild. The plot thickens.

But I digress from greengrocer.. His day is ended with p99, and we have to let go. However, there have been tales of a Bartender who follows in his RP footsteps and carries the legacy of <Nomsanto Industries>. He has been spotted in and around thurgadin lugging around a metric fuckton of liquor.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:48 AM
Planar Protector

for those who do not know, greengrocer spends every minute of his life figuring out ways to fuck with Braknar and take down p99. He want's Rogean in jail and the project to be done with. He won't rest until p99 is taken down and done for good. For the past few years he plays his cat and mouse games with Braknar. I don't know anything about computers, but, GG fucks with the staff and they catch him, then he switches up and does it anonymously, over and over. Now the blue community loses their auction site, I feel like Greengrocers grudge with the staff will go on for so long theyll forget why theyre arguing in the first place.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:06 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

It's probably some dudes from Rustle.

They are on the server just to ruin others experience ...
Old 10-31-2016, 05:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a few extra shekels out of their margins. Probably a Euro based tunnel rat
jew hater much? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-31-2016, 05:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3kn34k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beautifully written, actually. I'm dumbfounded.

I miss GG. Regardless of lines crossed in the past, it seems to have been a while since I've heard of him taking negative actions against p99. I bet it's not him behind the p99 auctions thing. Besides, this attack really only benefits someone who is trying to squeeze a few extra shekels out of their margins. Probably a Euro based tunnel rat and NOT one in <Europa> that probably narrows it down quite a bit actually. I could name at least one super greedy euro from the top guild. The plot thickens.

But I digress from greengrocer.. His day is ended with p99, and we have to let go. However, there have been tales of a Bartender who follows in his RP footsteps and carries the legacy of <Nomsanto Industries>. He has been spotted in and around thurgadin lugging around a metric fuckton of liquor.
bless your innocent heart, I know GG a little more than you do, believe me
Old 10-31-2016, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizba [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's probably some dudes from Rustle.

They are on the server just to ruin others experience ...
No...lets just say there is a member of GG's crew (or sympathetic to him) that has DDoS and massive botnet capability.

This is a guy who has targeted DDoS to p99 itself, before protection upgrades and/or the beef was settled.

Same person.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-31-2016, 06:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No...lets just say there is a member of GG's crew (or sympathetic to him) that has DDoS and massive botnet capability.

This is a guy who has targeted DDoS to p99 itself, before protection upgrades and/or the beef was settled.

Same person.
why not both?
Old 10-31-2016, 06:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for those who do not know, greengrocer spends every minute of his life figuring out ways to fuck with Braknar and take down p99. He want's Rogean in jail and the project to be done with. He won't rest until p99 is taken down and done for good. For the past few years he plays his cat and mouse games with Braknar. I don't know anything about computers, but, GG fucks with the staff and they catch him, then he switches up and does it anonymously, over and over. Now the blue community loses their auction site, I feel like Greengrocers grudge with the staff will go on for so long theyll forget why theyre arguing in the first place.
The dude thought I was on the staff, like REALLY...come on...
Closed Thread