Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hellfire-equipped drone swarms my friend. Yall take "wall" too literal.

Deportations won't happen. You can call it a lie or you can play 4d chess and peep reality.
ok figuratively-Aaron. The wall is metaphor, whatever. Let's move on.

Scry the meaning of 'they have to go back' for me. Is this a time travel thing or is Trump already abandoning his campaign promises? Maybe it's a about balloons?
Old 11-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok figuratively-Aaron. The wall is metaphor, whatever. Let's move on.

Scry the meaning of 'they have to go back' for me. Is this a time travel thing or is Trump already abandoning his campaign promises? Maybe it's a about balloons?
It's a thing that was said to mobilize retard racist whites to win the election.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree

Yours is the common wisdom and definitely applies for establishment types like Romney and McCain. They know better than to do it and they know better than to say it.

Trump does not.
Trump stated several times he think these issues should be left to the states and SCOTUS. Seems like he will be hands off with most social issues which the left shouldn't have a problem with but they do. Not even sure why lgbtqwhatsits are up in arms. Trump was the first country club owner to admit gays, has attended several gay weddings etc. Its just scare mongering from the media because viewership is in the tank with no trust. The elections were the only thing propping them up and now that they will be over they are going to go back to starving for viewers.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a thing that was said to mobilize retard racist whites to win the election.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

His policy page last I checked stated at least 2 million will have to go back.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Banned

I hope you all know that children actually creates jobs and money in America, that poor immigrants coming here is a good thing.

Not even going to go into why, you can go google it if you want.

Illegal immigrants is a bad thing, why? cause the rich pay them under the table for less than what they pay a legal citizen. You will not stop the rich or better off from paying illegals less than min wage, just like you cant the US from being the #1 user of drugs.

Hey I can pay an illegal 50 dollars to fix my house or the guy that owns a business 500 dollars, which do you choose, if quality work is the same?

Unless you a dumb ass holier than thou prick, you will always choose the cheaper method. SURE you might get caught, but chances are slim, so fuck it.

Time for a wall, to keep Americans real Americans employed
Old 11-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

His policy page last I checked stated at least 2 million will have to go back.
I truly hope I'm very wrong, but I'm just being realistic here about ultimate results. Honestly didn't think he could win the general either, and I'd love to be proven wrong again.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseRoll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you all know that children actually creates jobs and money in America, that poor immigrants coming here is a good thing.

Not even going to go into why, you can go google it if you want.

Illegal immigrants is a bad thing, why? cause the rich pay them under the table for less than what they pay a legal citizen. You will not stop the rich or better off from paying illegals less than min wage, just like you cant the US from being the #1 user of drugs.

Hey I can pay an illegal 50 dollars to fix my house or the guy that owns a business 500 dollars, which do you choose, if quality work is the same?

Unless you a dumb ass holier than thou prick, you will always choose the cheaper method. SURE you might get caught, but chances are slim, so fuck it.

Time for a wall, to keep Americans real Americans employed
Sorry Jose but you have to go back. Nice try with the "muh infinite growth" though that might have worked with the Gary Johnson crowd but the real truth is the larger the labor pool coupled with low demand for goods equals lower wages.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

I remebuh when Jummy Chatah wuz elected, a great day!

...I'm now a conservative :/

Jummy Chatah remembers the day hen 0bama wuz elected, thAT the day Jummy quit being the worst POTUS eveh elected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

I always understood the wall to be a metaphor and figured Trump would affirm that shortly after winning if pressed on the issue. Maybe the wall will include an expansion of the Bush wall, or another physical element, but it's just a general barrier to entry.

I don't think Trump particularly cares about social issues and he is certainly not going to pursue abortion bans or gay marriage bans or prayer in school. I could be wrong, but I see him as reasonably liberal in at regard. He's just also reasonably conservative when it comes to things like national security and immigration.

Going to be really interesting though to see what he does, because it could be super shitty or it could be good. Either way, the US is going a new direction. Up a hill or off a cliff remains to be seen ^^
Old 11-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

lol.

in 2020, i already see trump supporters "oh come on, the wall was a ME-TA-PHOR, you didn't believe we actually meant a real wall, did you ? you're so cute.."

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Closed Thread