Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're certainly husky types, they don't look quite right to me for husky pups but similar breed I think [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They might be sled dogs (maybe Alaskan Malamutes) but they look a lot like Akitas with the wide faces, floppy ears, and curved tails. Really chubby ones...ah, but maybe they're mutts!

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 11-26-2016, 01:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you think they love it here? Try out red99 there are upwards to 6 players on that server!
I have and I enjoyed it 95% of the time. Not being able to use any AE spells because they hit people in_my_group was a dealbreaker. Nothing about fixing that issue would hurt the integrity of that server.
Old 11-27-2016, 05:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're certainly husky types, they don't look quite right to me for husky pups but similar breed I think [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I think Sorn is right, they do look like Akita breed. They look cute but they are tough dogs! Ive been considering getting a dog, APBT is my favorite but not legal here, the Akita seems like a good match for the norwegian winters, I might get one. Reminds me of the norwegian "elg" hound.
Closed Thread