Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Why don't Scots count sheep to fall asleep?

..because they want to fall asleep, not have a wet dream..
Old 03-18-2011, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

I've never heard the Scottish sheep bestiality thing...ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never heard the Scottish sheep bestiality thing...ever.
They keep it pretty close over there, but any celt will tell you that the Scots are DEFINITELY the sheepfuckers of the barbarian world.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a blow to the Irish...

People with red-hair think they're Irish, but red-hair is more common in Scots

People think the Irish are big drinkers, but Scotland has a much higher alcoholism rate

So it's rather funny seeing people with red hair screaming about being Irish and holding their liquor when drinking excessively is purely fuckin' Scottish and the only thing Ireland can hold is their independence...

Oh wait
Someone sounds jeallllloooouuuuusssssss.

I believe there is a sovereign state called the republic of ireland which isn't part of any stinkin united kingdom
Old 03-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People think the Irish are big drinkers, but Scotland has a much higher alcoholism rate
This is only true because the Scotts can't hold their alcohol as well as the Irish and end up with more problems due to the drinking they do! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If they could hold the alcohol better, then they wouldn't have such a high "reported" rate of alcoholism! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone sounds jeallllloooouuuuusssssss.

I believe there is a sovereign state called the republic of ireland which isn't part of any stinkin united kingdom
It's probably not really sovereign as long as it binds itself to the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Aviak

Fella livin in NYC went to Scotland one year, to the town where his mother and father had grown up before emigrating to America.

As he drove into town, he crossed a beautiful bridge, complete with handcarved rails.
Just a bit more into town was a magnificent church, obviously built recently, but in the traditional sense, much friezes, carvings, etc.

Seeing a pub, he decided to have a drink. The man next to him was quite morose, downing 2 fingers of scotch every 2 minutes. So he asked, hey everything ok?

The man replies "I made the bar here, when I was 16. First big project I ever did. It was beautiful. But do they call me Angus, the bar builder?"

"No."

"I build the church, down the street. Single handedly. Took 10 years. But do they call me Angus, the church builder?"

"No."

"That bridge into town, I made. And do they call me Angus, the bridge builder??!!"

At this point the drunk man was frothing.

"No, but you fuck ONE goat!!!!!"
Old 03-20-2011, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by leezard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fella livin in NYC went to Scotland one year, to the town where his mother and father had grown up before emigrating to America.

As he drove into town, he crossed a beautiful bridge, complete with handcarved rails.
Just a bit more into town was a magnificent church, obviously built recently, but in the traditional sense, much friezes, carvings, etc.

Seeing a pub, he decided to have a drink. The man next to him was quite morose, downing 2 fingers of scotch every 2 minutes. So he asked, hey everything ok?

The man replies "I made the bar here, when I was 16. First big project I ever did. It was beautiful. But do they call me Angus, the bar builder?"

"No."

"I build the church, down the street. Single handedly. Took 10 years. But do they call me Angus, the church builder?"

"No."

"That bridge into town, I made. And do they call me Angus, the bridge builder??!!"

At this point the drunk man was frothing.

"No, but you fuck ONE goat!!!!!"
rofl rofl rofl rofl