Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 12-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default MacOS Sierra - Extremely dark nights

Hey all, as the title states my nights in game using the P99 wineskin wrapper are ridiculously dark. I can barely see anything. I'm an Erudite and have no problem on my windows machine seeing. I noticed moving the gamma slider doesn't do crap, so it could be a gamma thing. Anyone had any trouble with this and know what I might be able to tweak?

EDIT: Also wanted to mention the daytime looks perfectly fine. Chillin in Lake Rathetear and looks like I just gotta hang out during night atm cos I can't see crap.
Last edited by Konu; 12-04-2016 at 04:13 PM..
Old 12-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

that's awesome! if only they could apply dark nights for everyone
Old 12-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Nah, I almost thought that but it's way way too dark and I'm pretty sure a torch wouldn't help.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Here's the link to the post I found that helped: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...0&postcount=56

Basically, in your Wineskin Wrapper you can open the package and open up the Wineskin app inside, click Screen Options and there's a gamma slider in there you can use which works. Setting it at around 50-60% seems to be ideal.

Woot!