Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

(*^^*)
Old 12-21-2016, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's the part you seem to struggle with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you aren't happy seeing your friends and guildmates get loot that you think you deserve
I want everyone on my team to get rewarded as fairly and evenly as possible in relation to the effort they put in. I'm unhappy when my "friends and guildmates" get amazing item after amazing item and when the one item I really wanted for several months drops they basically tell me "We gave you a rotting zlandicar heart 3 weeks ago so we're gonna give this to our officer buddy so he can add to his list of bis items" does that sound anything like how a healthy "guild of friends" should operate to you?
Old 12-21-2016, 07:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want everyone on my team to get rewarded as fairly and evenly as possible in relation to the effort they put in. I'm unhappy when my "friends and guildmates" get amazing item after amazing item and when the one item I really wanted for several months drops they basically tell me "We gave you a rotting zlandicar heart 3 weeks ago so we're gonna give this to our officer buddy so he can add to his list of bis items" does that sound anything like how a healthy "guild of friends" should operate to you?
All of that assumes that you are one of the friends. Should have been part of the clique bro.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 12-21-2016, 07:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't speak for how loot is going recently in BDA as I obviously haven't been there for a couple months.
Only 2 Emp staffs: non officers
All 5 or 6 Aten necks: all non officers
Khati quest earring: 8 total? 2 to officers
2 Aten plate BPs: non officers
Only Emp caster robe: non officer
4 Seru keys: all non officers

So out of 23 BiS items, 2 have gone to officers. You're pretty out of touch with the guild.

All in 61 words. Commence twistibg, Trollolololol.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

I got one of the emp robes on Wildebeest (officer bias)

You should be with us in VT right now instead of posting here!
Old 12-21-2016, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I can't speak for how loot is going recently in BDA as I obviously haven't been there for a couple months. But I can tell you it's very likely chest or someone else will post a long list of loot as their proof that loot is distributed evenly. But they'll likely leave out that most of the stuff average members are getting is junk and if they are getting good shit it's most likely cause all the favorites have it already.

@Ravaged you're 100% correct that in a way it can feel more rewarding to get loot after many raids instead of right away. This goes along with what I was saying about the correct balance of carrot and stick. Everyone will have differing views on the right balance. I personally felt 4 months of very high attendance raiding with nothing but scrap loot while most officers who have raided roughly the same amount or less have multiple BiS is completely unacceptable and indefensible. It's textbook definition of a corrupt loot system.
So you don't know that average members are getting "junk" and that the Officers are all getting BiS, but you'll sit and argue as if it were true? Why is it likely if you don't have the facts? Because you assume it's what they'd do? Is it what you'd do if you were an Officer?
Old 12-21-2016, 07:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got one of the emp robes on Wildebeest (officer bias)

You should be with us in VT right now instead of posting here!
At work for another hour. I want to give the casual scum a shot at some decent items.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sounds like a lot of work for RnF.
It's not work, it's Justice.

Plus, if everyone agrees it was a good or at least defensible loot decision, then JCR looks pretty terrible. And RNF is in general pretty fair about these kinda things.
Old 12-21-2016, 07:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of that assumes that you are one of the friends. Should have been part of the clique bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Should have been part of the clique bro.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because you assume it's what they'd do? Is it what you'd do if you were an Officer?
He has literally posted in this thread that since he is biased and he knows he would be guilty of this, he doesn't trust any loot council