Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 05:41 AM
Aviak

I guess then that AM didn't know glitching Zlandi to the zone in was an exploit.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:46 AM
Aviak

I agree that loots should be forfeited. But to whom? Is Aftermath really the only wronged guild?

Still, out of the past year there has been no post-kill concession to my knowledge that haa included a forfeiture of loot. Both guilds have chosen to omit this from their concessions and have, for some reason, gotten away with it for a very long time.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:47 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess then that AM didn't know glitching Zlandi to the zone in was an exploit.
What does this year old kill with two guilds that no longer exist under a different rule sets have to do with this conversation? Nice try on the deflection. It was people do when they don't have a leg to stand on.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:51 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree that loots should be forfeited. But to whom? Is Aftermath really the only wronged guild?
If there were other guilds wronged they should join the petition because you knowingly robbed them of their chance of fte and killing the mob fairly.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:52 AM
Aviak

Are you trying to suggest that the rules in DN have changed? Or that somehow FA isn't AM? I don't think I'm deflecting, I think you are. Your guild/alliance/gaysexparty knowingly broke the rules on that Zlandi kill. Yet, a 2 spawn concession without a forfeiture of loot was accepted as the norm instead of a 5 day ban.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:55 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Arthon, You are dumb as fuck.
Old 12-29-2016, 05:59 AM
Orc

You are really grasping at straws. And name calling really proves your point.
Old 12-29-2016, 06:13 AM
Sarnak

Yes, Tycoon, let's pull out frapses of rampage and try to get AW suspended lolllll
Old 12-29-2016, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Great to know that probably half of the players in both guilds are running fraps for lawyering purposes
Old 12-29-2016, 06:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Lawyer-questing for a suspension? Learn to read.

Q5: What about in cases where the mob dies before anyone is sure whom is at fault?
A: In some situations, it’s possible that the mob will be killed before anyone can be certain who are to blame, and so no guild will concede/forfeit. In these situations, the crime has already been committed and the offending guild should concede all the loot to the guild that was wronged, but they will also be forced to not contest for the next two spawns of that mob that is available to them. They can do this by posting in the raid discussion forum, and stating that they will not be competing for the next two spawns of that mob available to them, as well as requesting to have the loots removed. As long as the items have not been turned in, this will be accepted by the staff and not warrant a raid suspension.

You people are dumb as fuck.

Have a problem with the rules? You know who to talk to.

The willing ignorance of AW members is astonishing. This thread already has proof posted that the "offending" guild was provided fraps of their members openly cheating to win prior to ever pulling in the mob immediately after their illegitimate FTE. Awakened under complete knowledge that they had a tracker FTE - with video evidence provided to their leadership prior to pulling - pulled and killed the target anyway. There is no speculation here - Breaken has admitted to receiving the fraps PRIOR to pulling Vulak. You can't claim uncertainty when you're being shown a video of your guild cheating prior to even starting a train up.

It's this simple: Awakened has long sense acted under a rule set of "Do anything it takes to secure Vulak`Aerr. Anything. It does not matter what server rule you have to break. Train Rustle. Stall Vyemm. Gate Cekenar. Train pullers. Refuse to pull any mob up when Vulak spawns. WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY." - and this time your shady bullshit got caught on video with no wiggle room to try and smudge the lines for your own benefit.

Again I say - Take the suspension like a man you panzy.
Closed Thread