Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to disappoint you but I quit after my kid was born
lol that shit is retarded, as if leaving this shitty server, players who left must have had a traumatising, crushing defeat at the hands of these pro EQ players. Being bored isnt a valid reason, obviously.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to disappoint you but I quit after my kid was born

Not sure what I did to rustle you but alright whatever you say. I'm sure it really happened [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naww, not rustled, you were a good chap. It just came to mind was all.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahdin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some people I've spoke too have this idea that the server comes and goes in pop like the prices on homes and you gotta buy in ( aka invest time ) when it's low pop to make gains later on; so farming the shit out of it while its low pop leads to you been rich when the pop rises.

( 1. they live in psychosis )
( 2. server pop never going to rise ever again )
( 3. only reason why it rose in the first place was: PNP+Xp bonus+blubies coming over for easy loot. 3 factors that don't matter anymore )
( 4. some people like it low pop because they can farm non-stop unabated )
( 5. these are in brackets because they are been whispered )
Old 01-08-2017, 02:12 AM
Banned

unless something changes, it wont matter if server is wiped or not. Apex is falling apart at it's seams and we can't do ToV anymore cause the people who cared enough to hand hold everyone through it are now boxing WoW and... it's just over.

im really upset i have a shitload of DKP saved up in apex and i don't think ill ever get to spend it because we can't kill shit worth spending dkp. it's funny i spent a shitload of time invested into sneaking into apex and gearing characters and only find to realize i cucked myself hard. lol..... so much dkp. never going to kill the good dragons ever again....

whatever. time to really quit now. GL
Old 01-08-2017, 03:25 AM
Banned

who cares if we all quit, at this point the server is just a pure metaphysical manifestation of Cyren's will to not interact with society
Old 01-08-2017, 03:26 AM
Banned

aka we are all creations within Cyrens consciousness
Old 01-08-2017, 05:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unless something changes, it wont matter if server is wiped or not. Apex is falling apart at it's seams and we can't do ToV anymore cause the people who cared enough to hand hold everyone through it are now boxing WoW and... it's just over.
Its been over for 3 years. Quit drugs and wake the fuck up.
Old 01-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Tempting to delevel my characters for this, but with Stonebrunt Mountains coming out any day I can't risk it.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tempting to delevel my characters for this, but with Stonebrunt Mountains coming out any day I can't risk it.
Don't go lower then 50 or you won't be able to proc OT hammer when pvp shows up.

Didn't OP strip some toons of his RL friends or some sht before being banished?
Old 01-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares if we all quit, at this point the server is just a pure metaphysical manifestation of Cyren's will to not interact with society
hearty chuckle
Closed Thread