Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Detoxx 3 weeks ago brought this up, whats that have to do with Sirken stating the legality of this practice to the top guild leaders and warning punishment should the practice continue once it was brought to light.

You wont find any.

@Cucumbers - I gave you the skinny on a situation and you ignored pretty much everything I wrote. Your ship has sailed for further responses.
simply pointing out your story differs from nemce, which is all the information we had thus far

as for everything else I ignored it because you're wrong if you think you can't police your members on raid rules

just takes a touch of leadership!
Old 01-17-2017, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What Nemce showed you was his personal Skype convo log he had with Sirken and Braknar. There was never a time,that Sirken pulled aside Detoxx/Break and said to knock it off or there will be problems. Not once.

I am not making an excuse for our actions here, but both As had runners doing it and there was no precedence of suspending an entire guild for individual players 'hacking'. So just like Aftermath's claims of telling runners to 'not do that', the same was said on our side but you can only control people's actions to a certain point.

We are being made example of in hopes to clean up the raid scene racing which is good if anything positive can come out for this. Would I like equal punishment because its a fact that AM has also won races via tab jumping? Sure would, but I am not holding my breath as we do not petition with the same fervor they do despite what their forum trolls make you believe.

I obviously don't have any idea what Sirken tells you guys. But Eratani, I have about 6 pages of screenshots from the guild leader skype channel of Detoxx and Breaken talking about how this is acknowledged as illegal and how both are doing it. Then, prior to the Vulak issue that got Awakened hit, prior to the petition being sent and prior to the suspension being issued, I sent logs to Awakened leaders that it was illegal as proof and it was announced in server chat that it would not be done by Awakened by their GL (I know its a council).

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Either way Awakened will follow the server rules.
as you can see here in the discussion about alt tab jumping.

Both guilds had at least one leadership person who knew that it was illegal to alt tab jump before this weekend's respawn.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:05 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
Old 01-17-2017, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

That being said, i do definitely understand that sometimes things dont get communicated down to every member in time. It IS a game. I get that. But if you plant the weed and spend a year growing it illegally you can't get upset because you didn't get rid of it before the cop showed up.

If you do something super crooked for a long period of time there's really little to no sympathy necessary when you get smacked for it.

I wish all communications about hard set rules were posted on raid forums but I don't have the authority to be the mouthpiece of Sirken. I'm not a GM. He seems okay with me asking about clarifications and I'm happy to privately share those with guild leaders but i cannot speak publicly for him unless he tells me i can, a.k.a. like i asked about permission to post that screenshot I shared earlier.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:08 PM
Aviak

Are you a timid little bitch or do you just sound like one?
Old 01-17-2017, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you a timid little bitch or do you just sound like one?
Are you a retarded internet tough guy or do you just sound like one?
Old 01-17-2017, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Erati is a nice guy

but his guild cheats

should join another guild imo
Old 01-17-2017, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

soooo nemce you do realize we've all been talking about a suspension for an event that occurred on 12/19 right? and you've been stating both guilds knew it was illegal but didn't give a time frame for that until now, ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erati is a nice guy

but his guild cheats

he got mixed up with that devils lettuce and now he runs with the wrong crowd
Old 01-17-2017, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erati is a nice guy

but his guild cheats

I really like Eratani =-) He's a good dude.

I don't like this Hjial guy or whatever his name is. He's really hurt AW in the long run.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:17 PM
Banned

TIL being nice to staff means you're "a timid little bitch"
Closed Thread