Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
homosexual practice is my camouflage defense from the you know whoish. The seed of the White race is safer in me than in any ziochristian heterocuck.

If you cared, you would be willing to suck as many dicks as it took to ensure a future for White children.
thanks for looking out for the well-being of other mens offspring

cuck
Old 01-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for looking out for the well-being of other mens offspring

cuck
ill be a gay sex instructor in Bernie 20-year public school teaching your babies bout buttsex while you're in the fema camp hunting fluoridated rats with a butter knife
Old 01-19-2017, 07:20 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Donald Trump will become President of the United States tomorrow

How are you feeling about it? Excited, scared? Overjoyed?

Due to my high sexual desirability I was invited by an acquaintance to a party mourning the election of Trump to be held tomorrow night, where a bunch of liberal twinks and their beards will be drinking profusely and lisping about Mike Pence and black lives matter no doubt. Sounds very fashionable. Should I attend? If so, incognito or loud and proud?

Post any thoughts on the swearing-in or riot predictions ITT. This is not a thread for controversy so it should not be necessary to merge it. Let's have a good clean thread guys!
Old 01-19-2017, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Not my country, not my problem.
And if it effects my country (which it will do at some point), I cant do anythink about it anyway. So I gonna keep enjoying my life as good I can before it ends.

P.s.

I dont know much about american politics, but Trump talks a lot of bullshit. Overall it seems he dont have much clue.
But Ive seen also 1-2 interviews with Hillary, and I can understand why people didnt wanted her. She talks like she had some stick in her ass.

I doubt Trump will "make america great again" (whatever this means), but I also doubt that he will start a WW3.

I find it kinda funny that there are hardcore Trump supporters who say stupid things like "fuck off Obamacare, I got my ACA" (I am a fucking Kraut and know that both are the same thing).
But I also find it funny that people say that Trump is gonna sell America to China.
I mean WTF hehe?

At the end its just a other toilet, but the same shit.

Dont worry mates. Nobody is gonna take your guns away (but I still think ya should do some kind of "gun-licence/gun-control. Ther are enough motherfuckers out ther who shouldn't have a gun and you know it)

Also dont worry that Trump is gonna build a wall, or deport millions.
He might will try to make it harder, but he wont act like a fucking Hitler. He isnt Hitler. He is Trump.

You're brothers and sisters, dont get splited and separate by some hardcore leftys and rightys. (Not everyone is a Redneck or harcore-lefty, and you know it)

What I am trying to say is maybe this...
Last edited by Domo; 01-19-2017 at 08:11 PM..
Old 01-19-2017, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Disappointed that a prime Rick-Roll wasn't capitalized on.

Attend the party for the free booze and bj potential. Who gives a shit about politics since it's not an election year?
Old 01-19-2017, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Trump will never win... never!
Old 01-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Banned

i don't operate with bj potential as the carrot in front of me anymore - i snap my finger for those, yes literally. i find myself looking forward to getting a chance to jerk it nowadays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ennui

the real question is will it be funny or not? and would it be worth burning my camouflage and bumping this for a good laugh?
Old 01-19-2017, 08:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tomorrow is the big day friends, will be the best day America has had in a very long time.
waking up without having shit allover yourself is the best day you ever had so that's a shallow victory.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Melon's got your strap BigJ
Old 01-19-2017, 10:44 PM
Banned

Having a talk with the BigJ and wondering what others think.

If I had to pick reasons why I dont like 0bama, in the toip 3 or 5 I would have put, Chelsea Manning.

But now thats changed. What I dont understand is what took so long? Why now? Why not 6 months ago? or 7 years ago?

Why the total 180? Bear in mind, its a 180 from his admins policy not his rhetoric. His policy was a 180 from his rhetoiric. Which was also a big part of why I dont like the guy. But now it seem's hes come full 360... hes acting as he says instead of the oposite. Which is wierd.

Lets discuss this. Why is 0bama still 0 after finally doing something he said? Albeit so late it probably will have lasting damage on Manning personal stability and life, damaged the entire left's credibility and contrary to a pretty authoritarian policy on political secrets and data collection he and the democratic party has been holding fast on (along with the GOP).

Was 0bama doing this, JUST to spite progressives in the dem party that were using it as a reason to argue against the establishment? Now they have less legs to stand on.

Did he not really do anything, and it was pressure from those very same progressives that forced his hand? After the election has come to an end, what leverage could they possibly have had to force his hand anyway? I am dubious that is the cause.

what does though think?
Last edited by mickmoranis; 01-19-2017 at 10:46 PM..
Closed Thread