Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 06:44 PM
Aviak

Why isn't hjial guilded anymore?
Old 01-29-2017, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

best thing awakened can do is lay out because all other raiding guilds will be on high alert to report them for stupid shit.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

lay low*

And other guilds (even if an individuals does what I'm about to say. It reflects on the entire guild) will literally do anything to provoke and push for awakened to mess up in any way possible. Then leave out details and report them for breaking raid rules.

Some people are real pieces of shit.

And again. I'm not defending awakened for anything. I just know how low life certain.many... p99 players really are.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR: Awakened is salty and will demand vengeance at the cost of the entire server, sums it up?
Brought to you by members of the guild that also woke the Sleeper as a giant "fuck you" to the server, then reformed with the guild name Awakened as a little wink-wink-nudge-nudge to what they'd done.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I'm not in Awakened, 54 on Elysium PvP - check me out. I don't waste time on this game anymore. It's pretty obvious people are pretty naive when it comes to the raid scene. If you think both guilds don't pull shady shit, you're new or Awakened did something to rustle you. If you honestly think Detoxx just auto-fired one time and then decided he would never cheat again, you obviously don't know how it works. If you think Detoxx wasn't using Alt+Tab after he petitioned, then you pretty biased. It takes common sense to realize the masses hate the top guild because on a stagnant server, everyone feels the opportunity to kill high end mobs and everyone feels they are capable after 8 months of the same content. If Awakened quit and left the server, the next up and coming guild would do the same thing. See the history as it presents itself and stop being such a cult following douchebag.
^not wasting time on this game
Old 01-29-2017, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't come up with anything clever so I'll just insult your pixels.
Tell me how you really feel tho? If we're measuring pixels might as well measure dicks. Mines 1 inch. From the ground lol

Side note: awakened shouldn't be pointing the finger at detoxx at this point just save face and hope your warm body returns imo.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Ah the gear insult. Henrique has one of the 2 or 3 wasted robes awarded so dont feel too bad merkk!
Old 01-29-2017, 10:24 PM
Kobold

This is like watching a bunch of yappy little bitch ass purse puppies try and take down an elephant at the toes! So cute , and then at the same time so sad in the end. Your feeble attempts to hold Awakened back with your childish PR stunts will only end in your poor acomplishless lives being denied even more pixels as you form bigger "alliances" to try and compete with the best.

All folks with the ability to stare at a wall for countless hours could possibly be of the mental scope to cheat. Some are above it, but most care more about "winning" than anything. You are a god damn fool if you believe any guild that "races" for mobs competitively doesn't breed the same pool of players that might try and find an edge on competition.

You are just sad you've burned the bridge too hard to get pixels with the big boys. What you don't see is all of this just gives Awakened more server allure. Most folks here have enough IQ to see through your spasming need anger. Please carry on though, this makes for good reading on the shitter.

I chose to quit the raid scene here about 8 month ago because of how absolutely outrageous the raid scene is here and the unhealthy amount of EQ most high end trackers are putting on themselves. It's pretty fucking disgusting. Thankfully random grouping and solo duo adventures are.still enjoyable, so I've returned. It just saddens me to see the raid scene still just as, if not more toxic than when I left.

I remain in Awakened because they allow me to be and I know should the raid scene e ever get mended Awakened is going to be the best place to be a member because all of the best players are here in concentration. There is not one single force on this server more capable.

Jonasty
Old 01-29-2017, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is like watching a bunch of yappy little bitch ass purse puppies try and take down an elephant at the toes! So cute , and then at the same time so sad in the end. Your feeble attempts to hold Awakened back with your childish PR stunts will only end in your poor acomplishless lives being denied even more pixels as you form bigger "alliances" to try and compete with the best.

All folks with the ability to stare at a wall for countless hours could possibly be of the mental scope to cheat. Some are above it, but most care more about "winning" than anything. You are a god damn fool if you believe any guild that "races" for mobs competitively doesn't breed the same pool of players that might try and find an edge on competition.

You are just sad you've burned the bridge too hard to get pixels with the big boys. What you don't see is all of this just gives Awakened more server allure. Most folks here have enough IQ to see through your spasming need anger. Please carry on though, this makes for good reading on the shitter.

I chose to quit the raid scene here about 8 month ago because of how absolutely outrageous the raid scene is here and the unhealthy amount of EQ most high end trackers are putting on themselves. It's pretty fucking disgusting. Thankfully random grouping and solo duo adventures are.still enjoyable, so I've returned. It just saddens me to see the raid scene still just as, if not more toxic than when I left.

I remain in Awakened because they allow me to be and I know should the raid scene e ever get mended Awakened is going to be the best place to be a member because all of the best players are here in concentration. There is not one single force on this server more capable.

Jonasty
An Awakened member telling everyone they are sad...

An Awakened member telling everyone their guild is more alluring and the best!

We totally believe you!
Old 01-29-2017, 10:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonabis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jonasty
Holy. Fucking. Kool-aid.
Closed Thread