Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Left could give the right racism and the right could give the left abortions. Pragmatic generalities espoused for what? Who gives a shit about either of these cultural norms? Turn the page and make new issues as demanded in a public sentiment.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Y1glwZdP
The other 8% getting paid by george soros to organize those protests. Probably 80/20 here in the US, thanks to the capitalism they love to hate so much.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing else matters to them, no facts, biases, gray areas, nothing. It's literally just: destroying a zygote or fetus = murder.
Its a narrative that even the lowest IQ people can get behind.

Do YOU think ppl should kill babies? No? Case closed, congrats, you're now against abortion!
Old 02-08-2017, 05:18 AM
Banned

also though could you imagine trying to explain the actual lefts reasoning behind abortion law to a bible thumper? "we think destitution is bad and is a self fulfilling prophecy because poverty is exacerbated by teen pregnancy and teen pregnancy is exacerbated by poverty, so allowing people to just kill their babies would relieve stress that causes poverty in the first place."

I mean wouldnt you expect a churchy to be like, uh well why dont you take all that money and put it into social programs instead of killing babies? naw, Ill go with the guy who says abortion is a sin like my church does.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:20 AM
Banned

oh wait half the left thinks abortion law is is about cus they muh overies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Genital control is a big thing for the uninitiated.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Unhappy

pretty sure the right's motivation is to protect the babies from evil leftists who would use them in soul suppers if allowed to run free. it just like the reason leftists are for big government subsidy of poor people is because rightists would kill them with rocks and feed them to their pets if allowed to run free.

None of it makes sense because it isn't rational. Normal visceral response to killing babies is one of horror. We are human though and therefore capable of reasoning at a higher level, no matter how cold it may be up there. Killing babies benefits society though by throttling the spread of failure.

Modern society has allowed failure to thrive among humanity like no time in recorded history and the rest of the planet and every other species is paying the price for it. We are like locusts. There are too many of us and doing what we can to stay the influx of more of the least capable of us is a good place to start.

The maddening thing is how framing an issue affects its reception with the general public. So many people are divided about this one form of active intervention, but are all almost universally against other active interventions and even passive ones like abstaining from charity.

How does one frame an argument for abstinence from charity that it resonates with the right feelings of the average person who refuses to think? The only argument I have been able to construct is that it is unfair to everyone else because you are denying your affections to those who have done most. You are betraying your children and those you love and those who love you all so that you can feel better about doing what's "right".

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it if it makes you happy, but for most people doing it, they doing it out of the idea that it is selfless and therefore virtuous. It isn't, it a disservice to everyone else :c
Old 02-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Also, ty for endorsing my plan J and ty for the dicpic Lune ^^
Old 02-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
melon lust
it's not my fault dude
Old 02-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angushjalmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
time to make the forums great again
wb ^^