oh cool!

I am kagafune.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:59 PM
Banned

i play guitar for skrewdriver
Old 02-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes,,,

I am Filbus.

Back during Grocergate, I leaked certain recordings which shall not be named. The Mods generously suspended my account, but then I posted on an alt-account telling them they had better permanently ban me, or else I would return and keep posting things they did not want me to.

So I took the permaban. I did it out of love for a once valued, trusted member of the community who I also called a friend. However, this person carried on a myopic campaign of toxicity and personal abuse towards his online elf enemies to an extent that shocked me.

I want to personally apologize to Lord Rogean, First of his Name, and any of the other Mods/GMs whose hackles I raised with my actions. I humbly submit my project 1999 forums account to the Justice of the Elfs Land. If you must ban me, ban me.

However, it would be my preference to remain a poster on the project 1999s forums. I like to do the role play stories and talk to trannies here.

I promise not to:

do hate speech (power word: fay gate - for which I was most recently banned)
bash staff (see my very pro-staff propaganda thread Rate the Staff Here (No Bashing))
Ever let BDA forget their hypocritical actions

Much love to the project 1999 forums elf community of online posters. I hope to make posts (and threads) here once in the while in a future. But if the Lord must eradicate my account from the forums, then so be it.

PS - to any forums posters who screeched about my identity: any time u thought u "caught" that I was Filbus was a purposeful slip of information. I was pretty obvious about the connection. Maskedmelon proved himself to be a great detective by immediately linking this forums posting account to the "Gayest NPC of Norrath" poll I made on Filbus shortly before Grocergate.

shout out to big j, azzar, masked, pokesan as some of the more cool people
You have made me laugh. You win EQ today.
Old 02-09-2017, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr swish enables all of gg's behavior, encourages it, and then when shit gets real pussies out lol
If P99 was shut down we wouldn't still have these forums. Think about it. The enjoyment of 1000s just turned off at the flick of a switch one night because someone got mad that he was kicked from the staff and proceeded to doxx the good people who keep it all going.

I'm glad the current staff roster is sane and normal. Their patience with the raid scene on blue is amazing, isnt it?
Old 02-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Kobold

I'm actually Kayyte circumventing my forum ban.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Kobold

[QUOTE=Swish;2464817I'm glad the current staff roster is sane and normal. Their patience with the raid scene on blue is amazing, isnt it?[/QUOTE]

No, it's ridiculously permissive. It's just like hockey and football games where they talk about how the ref loses control of the game that starts chippy and just proceeds to get uglier and uglier. A good ref starts escalating punishments and then kicking players out when they don't stop their shit.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Aviak

No1 cares

420pras it
Old 02-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Burrrrrp
Old 02-10-2017, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Psyphon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No1 cares

420pras it
Old 02-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

now pop lock n drop it now pop lock n drop it

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread