Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 05:02 AM
Banned

my favorite memories of live as a young wizard on sullon zek were all the day to day skirmishes and all the amazing mass pvp fights between my guild Tow and Hate all the corpse camping the train wars

Sadly no other server or game will replicate the sheer anarchy and grief sullon was and how truly exhiliarating it was to have a 100 percent free wil to do whatever you wanted however you want it

(Remove pnp on red99)
Old 02-23-2017, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Sullon Zek WAS teams, are you possibly referring to Rallos Zek?
Ah, my bad, mixed them up. Still, live PvP, competing over zones and versus other guilds were such good times. Sort of miss having to look over my shoulder during fights and still, on habit, have my /who hotkey to see who's in zone.
Old 03-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Kobold

Was 14, cybered with some married chick while her husband watched on New Years in one of the towers Tundra Jack visits in Everfrost.

Played a bard, twisted 4 to 5 songs and people were impressed, but couldn't go on raids because my connection was so crappy too many people would lag me. Became known as 'the linkdead bard'

My first mob with rampage I was second on the aggro. They told me to watch out for rampage, I said 'what's rampage?' Then I was suddenly extremely low health and tried to run away, but I was so low health I walked away slowly and nearly died. The other party members said it was hilarious timing.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:05 AM
Kobold

During Kunark two of the top guilds were amassing raid forces outside KC for VS. There was a dispute as to who first had a raid force ready to engage VS. A GM intervened, settling the dispute by having each guild choose a champion to DUEL each other for the right to engage VS first.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:23 AM
Orc

raid ended and for some reason everyone stayed in group and went AFK for the nigth (we were in shadowhaven) so the few of us that were still awake around 3am decided we would port the group to gfay and coth the rogue to crushbone and levi him and push him thru the zoneline and once in crushbone we coth'd him to emp crush and somehow had emp crush kill him

thats prob my fav memory.

find me on Agnarr
[65 wizard] Cexii (high elf) <Flames Of Reverence>
Old 03-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Aviak

Being at the first ever avatar of war kill
Old 03-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
raid ended and for some reason everyone stayed in group and went AFK for the nigth (we were in shadowhaven) so the few of us that were still awake around 3am decided we would port the group to gfay and coth the rogue to crushbone and levi him and push him thru the zoneline and once in crushbone we coth'd him to emp crush and somehow had emp crush kill him

thats prob my fav memory.
umm that sounds strangely familiar, I remember doing that I think. were you on nameless?
Old 03-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

I have numerous nostalgic moments, which I will name a few:

- One of my characters running across the plains of Karana and being awe inspired at the bridge, thinking (in game) the size of the spikes tugging it across the river must have been created by giants (the Combine Empire).

- My bard being invited to one excellent group at the giant fort in Frontier Mountains. There was a monk in our group that dropped, and then later gave me his silver and copper coins. I remember moving through two levels in my 30s with that group. And it was one of the few times (only three other games made me do this) - "Alright, a few more minutes... hey, what's that bright thing peeking through my windows? The sun? But it is ... what time is it?"

- My bard taking the boat to Velious for the first time and running across that dragon's skeletal bridge, stopping to listen to the winds, and thinking "Typical winter sounds of Chicago!"

More as I think of them.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by meadtj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
umm that sounds strangely familiar, I remember doing that I think. were you on nameless?

i was on Povar. the rogue was named Gnidget.

find me on Agnarr
[65 wizard] Cexii (high elf) <Flames Of Reverence>
Old 03-05-2017, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Died in a wall. Didn't know how to /corpse , thought it was the end of the road and deleted my lvl 17 paladin to make another!
I never understood the 'I lost my stuff so I'm deleting' thing...

Surely it is better to start again with a naked level something than a naked level 1?
Closed Thread