Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm kind of on maners side here for the first time ever. I'm not sure that I agree with AM being a zerg force. last I heard they had to team up with aw just to field enough numbers for a kill. From mosts perspective it's LOL but I'm sure for them it's embarrassing.
Aw and Am pull virtually the same numbers all hours. We team up recemtly to build better relations and help end the petition wars. By doing some encounters together we hope the vitriol will simmer down and when a dispute arises itll be that much easier to handle.

But continue on being a fool when your guild cant kill Tunare with 3 other guilds and 140 people

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jda23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although they failed miserably on Tunare with x2 the force needed, Rustle just downed Wuoshi.

Who needs Tunares and Vulaks when you get Wuoshi and Xygoz every week?

Rustle impresses me.
OMGROFLMAO!!!11 Some people failed at a video game one time! What a bunch of losers! I can't believe how pathetic they are! They must be so embarrassed! I bet they wish they were winners like A/A! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 04-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Wtt razor fang of xygoz for abashi's.
Old 04-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMGROFLMAO!!!11 Some people failed at a video game one time! What a bunch of losers! I can't believe how pathetic they are! They must be so embarrassed! I bet they wish they were winners like A/A! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
See? This guy gets it!

Old 04-09-2017, 10:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm kind of on maners side here for the first time ever. I'm not sure that I agree with AM being a zerg force. last I heard they had to team up with aw just to field enough numbers for a kill. From mosts perspective it's LOL but I'm sure for them it's embarrassing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aw and Am pull virtually the same numbers all hours. We team up recemtly to build better relations and help end the petition wars. By doing some encounters together we hope the vitriol will simmer down and when a dispute arises itll be that much easier to handle.

But continue on being a fool when your guild cant kill Tunare with 3 other guilds and 140 people

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good and bad players are everywhere. tight team of vets can do stuffs and thats always fun too. big targets need mass firepower and teamwork. the bigger the zerg; the room for error and miscommunication greatly increases. coordinating and working with alot of different people to make it happen is real fun challenge

you can do it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ClBuMm4 (1).jpg (19.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-10-2017, 08:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jda23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rustle just downed Wuoshi.

Who needs Tunares and Vulaks when you get Wuoshi and Xygoz every week?
Rustle impresses me.
Free ports for all my alts? Fuck ya rustle impresses me 2 and dial a port is happy
Old 04-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

last woushi i saw rustle fight, they wiped...just saying
Old 04-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftyfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last woushi i saw rustle fight, they wiped...just saying
They wiped on the one yesterday too.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back on topic here, Rustle showed their true colors and intentions to the server at this AoW, showing they care more about trolling/griefing other guilds than having their own fun. Their core is a bunch of washed up salty IB members and I feel sorry for the casuals they tricked into thinking they were somehow the "server good guys" lul.

Neither Aftermath or Awakened would ever do what you see in this fraps and that should tell you everything ya need to know.

Back to your regular scheduled trolling.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back on topic here, Rustle showed their true colors and intentions to the server at this AoW, showing they care more about trolling/griefing other guilds than having their own fun. Their core is a bunch of washed up salty IB members and I feel sorry for the casuals they tricked into thinking they were somehow the "server good guys" lul.

Neither Aftermath or Awakened would ever do what you see in this fraps and that should tell you everything ya need to know.

Back to your regular scheduled trolling.
And how does refusing to rez someone you trained compare? Longstanding policy for AW.
Closed Thread