Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

EQ PvP isn't designed for 80 pop. There is no real "threat" of PvP hiding, there's actually very little actual PvP on a daily basis. These threads are cringeworthy. Only thing that can "save" red, i.e., bring back 250+ pop, is some sort of reboot with a new ruleset.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

if i wanted to play on a non classic server, i'd go to agnarr where at least I could have some fun

enjoy your 600% exp and free lewtz!
Old 06-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Aviak

Being nuked down mid pull is no fun, being ok'd by your own guild mate is no fun, getting killed at zonelines while ark is no fun, getting killed over and over when you're just trying to do is no fun. I'd rather deal with blue than the dirty red server where you gotta follow all these special rules just to survive. maybe it's fun for you current red players and that's cool. It's no fun for me though.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
All of the kunark and velious raids were cleared on day 1.
This is bullshit. Nobosy even had a vp key day 1 so how the hell were all those dragons killed day?
Old 06-05-2017, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonez138 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is bullshit. Nobosy even had a vp key day 1 so how the hell were all those dragons killed day?
VP wasn't released at the start of kunark. It came out a few months later, the first day it came out one guild killed 3 of the dragons and the other guild got the other 3. VP was cleared within hours of release. I think it was TMO and TR ? ToV was also cleared the first night of Velious release.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tmo ran the blue server for a year or two, came to red and got slaughtered and quit within a month. Thats with them converting a couple million plat and starting with epics/resist sets.

Most people on blue are good at being stay at home sons and staring at spawn points for 16 hours a day. So in the end.... The best guild from blue lasted one month. Stay on blue and have fun arguing over foot races and fte emotes.
Thanks for letting us all know what waits for us after having breezed through 1-60 so we won't waste our time. Appreciate it. <3

Enjoy your empty sandbox.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VP wasn't released at the start of kunark. It came out a few months later, the first day it came out one guild killed 3 of the dragons and the other guild got the other 3. VP was cleared within hours of release. I think it was TMO and TR ? ToV was also cleared the first night of Velious release.
That history lesson... ouch.

I can't believe you all fed the reds to get the post this sprawled out. I tried red. As a shaman. I got griefed a few times. I learned to play better and killed his fungi twink with prenerf cos rear. I made it to mid 40's after a few weeks. Then the wave of new people I was playing with out leveled me. it wasnt fun going solo. I didn't log in anymore. I gave it an honest shot. It just wasn't fun.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 06-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That history lesson... ouch.

I can't believe you all fed the reds to get the post this sprawled out. I tried red. As a shaman. I got griefed a few times. I learned to play better and killed his fungi twink with prenerf cos rear. I made it to mid 40's after a few weeks. Then the wave of new people I was playing with out leveled me. it wasnt fun going solo. I didn't log in anymore. I gave it an honest shot. It just wasn't fun.
heh funny story, i had the oposite but same

was camping verina tomb (aka sitting there on an alt named verabtombby waiting for no reason at all with like 9 other verinatombnamedlvlones) and logged into red to box while I "played" blue everquest.

Then like you, I didn't log in anymore, only with me it was didn't log back into blue.

It just wasn't fun.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats not to like about sitting around for days waiting for Verina Tomb, then doing it all over again for Vessel? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
from the sound of things, a lot of ppl are playing blue to meet new people and make friends, so if that's what you think is missing in your life, I dont recommend red.

but if you are a independent person that LOVES classic everquest, its a better sever.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Banned

"I dont want to play on a server with no players"

"everyone on blue is a greedy scumbag who raises prices to gouge people"

I dont get it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread