Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bind at top of Fools Gold.. collect your millions of spears and shields. Gate. Sell to rogue vendor at top. Hop out window. Run to bank/misty. Repeat.
This is right answer. I just want you to try my way once and giggle.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:30 PM
Banned

To Iksar scum who prey on Rivervale & Tunare the Master of Nillipuss, thief of Jumjum

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

The curscale skins quest is excellent lowbie exp, as a bonus you can go vendor diving in field of bone and see if you can purchase any of the components off the vendors. I was lucky enough to find 200 or so on a merchant, I loaded up, handed in, and went back for more. Got quite a few levels.

The money you get for the quest plus selling the armour reward covers the cost of the pelts roughly.

I never did the leech husk quests, had a terrible drop rate and the shackle portion of that quest seemed annoying, but not sure how the exp is. I believe they made the leech husks more common now
Old 07-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

Iksars can indeed fix the Rivervale Cleric guild faction, My Iksar is loved all over Rivervale and can travel in and out with no issues

You will need to get Wolf form, which is pretty easy to get in Rivervale and do the following quest:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Cleric_Supplies

Been a couple years since I did this, I want to say it takes 20-30 turn ins to reach Dubious
Old 07-04-2017, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The curscale skins quest is excellent lowbie exp, as a bonus you can go vendor diving in field of bone and see if you can purchase any of the components off the vendors. I was lucky enough to find 200 or so on a merchant, I loaded up, handed in, and went back for more. Got quite a few levels.

The money you get for the quest plus selling the armour reward covers the cost of the pelts roughly.

I never did the leech husk quests, had a terrible drop rate and the shackle portion of that quest seemed annoying, but not sure how the exp is. I believe they made the leech husks more common now
I've spent about 4 years working on questing a full set of the monk sparring armor. I've only got 2 pieces left to acquire. I estimate another two years will probably do the trick. I shall claim it to be a server first :P.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Kobold

The halflings are trolling you. Iksars don't travel to other cities for exp, they hunt down traitors in Field of Bone, Warsliks Wood, and Swamp of No Hope and turn in their Marauder 'MM' rings to Drill Master Dal outside the warrior guild.

Bone chips to Trooper Mozo in Field of Bone will also help get you started.

If you must leave Kunark, grab 2-3 cloudy potions each and binge drink with Lokar T'Biath in Neriak Third Gate. A bag of Red wine should earn your respect with most of the guards/citizens in Neriak.
Last edited by Pillow Armadillo; 07-05-2017 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: Edit: City recommendation
Closed Thread