Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 04:31 AM
Banned

Default David Icke Shatters The Antifa Left Alt Right Paradigm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CAN-VbxNO0
Old 08-31-2017, 02:29 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

icke is shockingly woke if you know that reptillian is dogwhistle for jews or globalists (take your pick)
Old 08-31-2017, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Speaking of going left and right David Icke's fingers are going about as far as possible in either direction AY YOoo
Old 08-31-2017, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

it's hilarious to see people(the admin of redguides lil brother who is completely brainwashed) lose their shit on FB about how "alt-left" isn't real and is a made up word by racist alt-right nazis hahahahahahaha

edit: he blocked me for saying you can hate nazis and not be a radical leftist btw.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

when did we time travel to the 1930's i keep hearing about nazis taking over; this is a weird timeline we're living on
Old 09-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Continuous renewal Xaanks.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blows my f#cking mind what some people consider important. Alt left and Alt right are both such small portions of the population and yet the unelected and anointed media does nothing but cover these stories day after day. I think I am finally with Trump on this anti-media crap.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. The media is becoming a mouthpiece of intolerance that I don't see in my day to day life.
- he says, echoing the frogboy talking points
Old 09-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blows my f#cking mind what some people consider important. Alt left and Alt right are both such small portions of the population and yet the unelected and anointed media does nothing but cover these stories day after day. I think I am finally with Trump on this anti-media crap.
The problem is that small minority are the group that copy/paste/share links like they work in a fucking warehouse in India, spreading the ad revenue of the media outlets like wildfire. So they print "news" that apeals to those small groups sensibilities and triggers.

If you actually printed informative news about real life, then people would read it on their own time, think "Hmm, interesting" and go back to work/sleep/life outside the system. Thus reducing the revenue of the media outlets by thousands of %

If facebook/twitter wanted to stop hate speech, or end racism like the ALTleft wants it to so bad, they wouldnt ban nazi's or hate speek or TRUMP from their social media outlets, they'd ban the ability to share any media on their platform. No vox, no jezzebelle, no CNN, no fox, no media.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 09-01-2017 at 11:25 AM..
Old 09-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is that small minority are the group that copy/paste/share links like they work in a fucking warehouse in India, spreading the ad revenue of the media outlets like wildfire. So they print "news" that apeals to those small groups sensibilities and triggers.

If you actually printed informative news about real life, then people would read it on their own time, think "Hmm, interesting" and go back to work/sleep/life outside the system. Thus reducing the revenue of the media outlets by thousands of %

If facebook/twitter wanted to stop hate speech, or end racism like the ALTleft wants it to so bad, they wouldnt ban nazi's or hate speek or TRUMP from their social media outlets, they'd ban the ability to share any media on their platform. No vox, no jezzebelle, no CNN, no fox, no media.
Or charge a premium fee for their services.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or charge a premium fee for their services.
This isnt actually a solution, you see it wont stop the same number of retards from sharing news the way they do now.

Like, this is already a thing and it has had no effect.

not to mention the fact that because the loudest voices tend to skew the conversation and opinion of the largest groups, all the outlets that do this now are just as pandery.

The economist had a picture of trump talking to his constituents all wearing KKK hoodies this month.

When you pay for news, and 90% of your co-workers dont, and you hear them chattering about the bullshit they read on social network, you wonder, why isnt my pay to read news oulet covering these things?

Also when you are a media outlet the bottom dollar is the only thing that matters, so why would you have TWO staff writing teams? one that prints news for the public eye and one that writes news for the private? that's an obscene waste of money, why not just give the pay to read people the same bullshit that the public reads, saving you a ton of money AND your readers wont send you letters about why you dont cover the hot button issues.

The only solution is to prevent the bottom from using their voice on social as a marketing platform for the manipulative media.

A simple trick that makes social media a billion times better is to go through and hide the news outlet's from each post one of your politically loud friends shares, over a few days, you'll have blocked all media outlets from your social network feed and youll be back to only seeing updates from friends about life events of their own, instead of ones they're reading about.

If facebook added a "block media" button that did this, I think the vast majority of people would click it, and it would change the way news is written, the way facebook changed the way news was written over the last 10 years.
Closed Thread