Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 02:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This wasn't cheating until the server staff said it was cheating. I have logs of AM leadership talking on the line in Kael in front of Sirken saying they would stop alt tabbing if Awakened would stop alt tabbing. At that point with guild relations being a little more negative neither party trusted each other so it kept happening.

Once CSG got involved they said "how can we compete when Hjial alt tabs!?!" With really no skin in the game b/c they don't FTE much, only an interest in getting top guilds suspended. Suddenly AM's FTE videos went private and they saw an opportunity to push forward the propaganda wagon against Hjial.

Honestly that type of attitude Raato... trying to get Aw/Am suspended for anything or claiming their blatant cheaters when they show exactly what they are doing on public youtube channels is what pushed Aw/Am, bitter rivals, into a more cooperative relationship and ultimately iced CSG out more than they were before.
Afaik CSG had pretty much nothing to do with that Hjial suspension. And if I or CSG tried to get Aw/Am suspended for anything we would probably petition way more than we do.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Raato is full retarded. Ignore it and move on. Dont give attention to a nobody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't have to lie when there is fraps of it... and when all Aftermath videos went private instantly following Sirken's ruling. It's fine, enjoy the sidelines for dicking over CSG. You guys are the true server heros.

You suck at RNF please keep your suckyness to in game content thanks!
Old 09-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike808h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I guess the main point is that the end game is very unenjoyable for people who respect rules and other people. That is why some people won't fly to Hawaii even when they could afford it, because the plane is full of people who rather shit on the whole flight industry making also all other flights unenjoyable for majority and it is piloted by inconsistent pilot that is afraid to kick the bullies out from the plane."

What in the actual fuck does this even mean? Wow you're stupider than stupid. I guess I can get away with saying something like that since after reading this I'm pretty sure I lost a critical amount of brain cells.

He compared end game raiding to a flight to Hawaii.

When he should of compared raiding to GoT... Detox is a Lannister that has no right to the throne! Breaking agreements when the greater good of humanity is at stake, just wanting self preservating pixels while the army of the dead is marching.

Breaken left with his legions left to fend off the (casual)white walkers that are always a pending threat now that winter has come.
Old 09-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know why Awakened let you guys kill Fesh? They needed somebody to kill him for them so they could kill Vulak. They conceded 2 Feshlaks because they trained us with him last week and were going to possibly eat a 10 day but weren't going to concede 2 because that is how petty things are at the top. They only conceded 2 once we got our 10 day and quite literally needed you guys to kill it for them.
True facts. Many more to be sure and with this little glimps it doesnt make it worth it for a lot of people to deal with stuff like this or worse everytime they turn around. Some put up with it some don't.
Dont white knight AM though all are guilty of this server being ehat it is regardless if people refuse to see or acknowledge it.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Servers gonna be around for many years to come,

pick a side on the A/A train. Kill some dragons. enjoy some EQ. And when you do, fight for less of these stupid rules.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Servers gonna be around for many years to come,

pick a side on the A/A train. Kill some dragons. enjoy some EQ. And when you do, fight for less of these stupid rules.
#TryPhinigelorAgnarr

No rules there. DPS wins the race and you never get raid suspended.

Hi Fifepal.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Poor poor Raato. Always trying to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Please learn something before posting about it. Not only for this quote, but everything you spew about A/A. Maybe speak to your CSG leaders, or pay more attention, I don't know. Do something...

Both A/A had racers that were "tabbing" out to run faster. Where is your outcry of Aftermath leadership knowingly cheating? Let me reiterate, Aftermath leadership knowingly cheating.. Not knowing their member base was... but leadership itself. So, why on earth would Awakened ask the members to not tab out when Aftermath leaders were doing it?
Hm I only see one guild suspended for alt tabbing Breaken. Wonder why that is. Oh that's right that s because I tried to get you to agree to stop doing it but you wouldn't because it was raking in those big old kill lists you like to post.

If you had any integrity you'd have agreed to stop before it was petitioned but you didn't and you got hit for it.

Should I post the chats I have if your leadership KNOWING Hjial was past the line, admitting it to multiple people in your leadership and then the same people saying to kill it anyways? Yea I think I will.

In before "we didn't stop cause we thought you wouldn't stop but even when asked to see fraps of AM being accused of alt tabbing and being 100% legit, we still think you would continue!"

Get a grip Breaken, you're literally delusional.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:04 PM
Fire Giant

Reaching BDA levels of victimization here.

Yikes.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

P99 seems like a totally normal and cool server full of level headed individuals.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread