Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Was 9/11 an inside job or not?
Inside Job 88 39.46%
Outside Job 84 37.67%
I LIKE METAL 51 22.87%
Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordNboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The WTC could have burned all year long and the steel would've stayed standing.

..but somehow, it collapsed in a day. From burning at the top..

Mmmkay.
Not so subtle "I don't know shit about physics" post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Orc

Naez It is almost useless, preaching to sheep being led to slaughter.

To the rest of you idiots, don't worry, the government will take care of everything.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic8 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naez It is almost useless, preaching to sheep being led to slaughter.

To the rest of you idiots, don't worry, the government will take care of everything.
"You don't think the US government orchestrated the most elaborate and destructive conspiracy ever, therefore you are a sheep!"

Fucking idiots, lol

I find it especially ironic how you refer to other people as sheep when you're the one sucking up conspiracy website gibberish. I'm sure you don't know shit about physics or engineering, yet you will happily swallow what some nutjob on a website tells you at face value. Might want to take a look in the mirror before touting on about how people who don't buy into your ridiculous ideas are sheep.

Not even sure why I'm typing this though. Nothing in the world would ever convince you it wasn't some extremely elaborate government conspiracy.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Sarnak

Also, if you truly do believe the US government planned some massive plot to knock down the Twin Towers and kill thousands of Americans for whatever insane purpose you think it serves I sure as fuck hope you aren't living in the US. If you believe the US government did that and then you would still choose to live here you're even more retarded than you are for believing that in the first place.

"Hurrr, hay guys, I think my government is happy to kill it's own citizens and cause extreme amounts of damage to it's own cities just to go to war, but I still choose to live here, LOL!"
Old 04-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much of what we would call "the government", is not evil. The post office man may be on a powertrip but he isn't the world's most dangerous tyrant. I would mainly refer to the elite/establishment when saying the government.
Right, and if you think those people have the power, motivation, and willingness to kill citizens of the country they control and cause massive amounts of damage to it's cities but still choose to live in that country I'd say you're fucking insane.

If I believed that crap I sure as shit would be getting the fuck out.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easier for metal to bend and buckle when warmed. The combination of the burning steel, the broken steel from the plane crashing through it, and the weight of the floors above caused the tower to fall. Here's your tin foil hat, you can join the rest of the conspiracy theorists.
..because the planes crashed into the bottom of the buildings..
Old 04-07-2011, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordNboard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
..because the planes crashed into the bottom of the buildings..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
Old 04-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid
Old 04-08-2011, 12:36 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"You don't think the US government orchestrated the most elaborate and destructive conspiracy ever, therefore you are a sheep!"

Fucking idiots, lol

I find it especially ironic how you refer to other people as sheep when you're the one sucking up conspiracy website gibberish. I'm sure you don't know shit about physics or engineering, yet you will happily swallow what some nutjob on a website tells you at face value. Might want to take a look in the mirror before touting on about how people who don't buy into your ridiculous ideas are sheep.

Not even sure why I'm typing this though. Nothing in the world would ever convince you it wasn't some extremely elaborate government conspiracy.
Very true. I grew up in Austin and followed Alex Jones since he was merely ranting on public access, but Jesus Christ do those who hang on his every word (and link) treat him as the unfailing gospel.

That being said, I find the other side just as annoying. It would be nice if all you assholes would admit you don't have the foggiest clue beyond what random opinion your ego has latched on to.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fire at the top of the building made the steel at the bottom hot and malleable?

I don't think steel is THAT conductive. Besides, why didn't the tower just fall over instead of in on itself.

FYI, I never claimed it was an inside/outside job so shove that tin foil hat up your ass.
Closed Thread