Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waaaah these guilds are too good nerf pls
Finding loopholes and exploits on a 20 year old MMO isn't a matter of being good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

***Anyway, I just like to criticize the worst facet of p99 and see nerds get salty while defending their goodness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2017, 06:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finding loopholes and exploits on a 20 year old MMO isn't a matter of being good. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

***Anyway, I just like to criticize the worst facet of p99 and see nerds get salty while defending their goodness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol a highly optimized machine that does something more efficiently and better than your guild and you're going to say that doesn't mean anything? for 2000+ posts your shit is pretty bad. since i usually dont read them i'm guessing you're just a huge forum troll on here considering the content seems piss poor on this thread.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTheToolmanTaylor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol a highly optimized machine that does something more efficiently and better than your guild and you're going to say that doesn't mean anything? for 2000+ posts your shit is pretty bad. since i usually dont read them i'm guessing you're just a huge forum troll on here considering the content seems piss poor on this thread.
Sorry I hurt your feelings, no reason to get emotional over a few little words I wrote. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2017, 10:44 PM
Banned

FKP? need a second set of eyes here...
Old 11-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I hurt your feelings, no reason to get emotional over a few little words I wrote. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you can use that lance. You're the one complaining that they don't "crawl". Not to mention the 2,000+ posts with 1/2+ of them being you complaining...
Old 11-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you can use that lance. You're the one complaining that they don't "crawl". Not to mention the 2,000+ posts with 1/2+ of them being you complaining...
Your elfpal you defend just sounds like a spoiled little elf who is angry he isn't getting pixels for a week. He will live. So will you too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Guild suspensions: Good for all involved! This is confirmed by some of the reasonable players who are suspended and by guilds able to enjoy classic EQ dragon pixels that they never get to normally.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would have to guess that the reason server staff doesn't increase suspension lengths is twofold...1) the rules are pretty grey and the server staff is aware that most of the time their rules are difficult to understand and thus follow, and 99% time there is no malice in whatever rule was supposedly broken. And 2) most of the suspensions handed down (something 10-12 between both A/A in the last 2 years) were for political reasons, such as...letting casuals have their fun without outright forcing a rotation.

Believe me, if Sirken actually felt like we were out here trying to cheat week in and week out, he would up the lengths or disband us.
More likely just really hard to outright prove most of the shady shit that happens.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raid petitions don't happen as they come in. They seem happen at all at once since the last round. A guild could see multiple suspension increases before they are even told about the first offense.
Who from CSG wants my fraps of Aftermath training Rustle at Sont? Could prolly get them a 30 day for it. Or Shit I could just petition myself right meow.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who from CSG wants my fraps of Aftermath training Rustle at Sont? Could prolly get them a 30 day for it. Or Shit I could just petition myself right meow.
Do it for the casuals. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2017, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

There's something like a 7 day or 30 day window on petitions. Can't petition that, plus they ended up making it right.