Old 12-21-2017, 07:56 PM
Banned

i need a burrito in my mouth
Old 12-21-2017, 08:05 PM
Banned

hoping this post finds u well
Old 12-21-2017, 08:07 PM
Orc

shout out to el charro tequila shits so cheap and it gets you drunk if you drink it
Old 12-21-2017, 08:08 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by commed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shout out to el charro tequila shits so cheap and it gets you drunk if you drink it
i humbly request more of your poetry
Old 12-21-2017, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by commed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One time when I was in the army, me and my friend Julio decided to stay in his barracks on a Friday night and finish off a bottle of Tequila.

We drank the bottle empty, and I fell asleep only after I noticed I was the only one singing drunkenly to a VHS music video Julio had played for us to watch/listen and eventually sing to.

I woke up on the floor with my head on a huge chair seat cushion I had pulled off a chair to use as a buffer between myself and the floor. I immediately recognized that my head and face was covered in a smelly, sticky substance that clearly was a mixture of vodka and food that had been eaten through the night... I had vomited all over the chair cushion and my head was laying in the pool of of it.

I jumped up quickly, disgusted and embarassed that I had created this huge mess. I thought to myself, holy shit that's the last time I ever drink tequila... I grabbed the cushion, and washed it in Julio's shower then quickly took it out to dry in the hot and humid morning sun.

Still tired and wasted, I decided to lay back down on the floor where I thought I would catch a few more winks before Julio my friend would wake up and drive me back to my unit barracks.

Right as I began to close my eyes, the door to Julio's barracks room opened and it was his roommate. As he entered the room to grab some things he needed, he said "Holy shit, it stinks in here did someone get sick in here or what?"

Before I could answer, Julio obviously half asleep and still half drunk mumbled "Ahhh dude, I dunno..." Julio then looked to the side of the bed and then said, "I thought I got sick but shit... I guess not..." Then nervously laughed as our eyes met.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:39 PM
Orc

i dont get it
Old 12-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i dont get it
See. I didn't get it either, literally for years.

It was years later I recounted the scenario in my head then it all made sense.

The fact of the matter was, when I awoke I did not feel sick at all on that early summer morning.

I couldn't recall getting sick either, but I was very, very drunk so figured perhaps the tequila had wiped my memories away.

It did not.
Old 12-21-2017, 08:55 PM
Orc

hmm
Closed Thread