Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2018, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Just flag sleeperwakers for key deletion?
Old 01-20-2018, 08:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was a bad idea to make the sleeper waken-able on a time locked progression server
Old 01-20-2018, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Had an idea I'd like to share and see if maybe we can make it happen! My idea was every year or maybe twice a year, the generous server staff we have resets Sleeper's Tomb and deletes all keys on the server.

This could bring the server new life as it will:

What do you guys think?

In b4 "not classic" but we have FTE messages, 25 mobs per AoE spells, basically every raid rule, and all other things done for the betterment of the server!
I don't think the staff should do jack shit too reward shitty behaviour

Maybe look for another game rather then breaking the rules over n over n over on this one n think you deserve any of ur ideas listen too.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQsale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think the staff should do jack shit too reward shitty behaviour

Maybe look for another game rather then breaking the rules over n over n over on this one n think you deserve any of ur ideas listen too.
Far too reasonable of a thing to do for these people. Detoxx will be "competing" for the same dragons with the same paint by numbers tactics here 10 years from now.
Old 01-20-2018, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senescant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While we're being silly just have the warders spawn in random zones on a fixed 7 day timer. So it would be a scavenger hunt. One week one spawns in Qeynos hills, another in Runnyeye, a 3rd in Droga and a 4th in Kelethin! The following week one could spawn in Kedge, another in Warslik Woods, another in Erud's Crossing and the 4th in Blackburrow. And so on...
As long as one of the "random" weekly spawns is at T1 in EC, you would have my support.
Old 01-20-2018, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

I think to make it classic they should wipe the server thus resetting everything across the board.

This way, the bad kiddies don't get rewarded and the server gets Sleeper back.

Anyway, P99 Green will be out in 2025, so you all will get your Sleeper. Just be patient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-20-2018, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

No. Do not want to see any more monk robes on server ever.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rampage kicked aftermath's ass in the first couple months of velious. That being said, it's crazy to make an end game zone with a key almost worthless. I'm sure the original dev team though very few servers would actually kill all the warders before luclin.
Flase, Aftermath wasn't even a guild when Rampage was.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capital idea!

That will never be implemented.
LOL Caiu how the fuck do you always post first
Old 01-20-2018, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as one of the "random" weekly spawns is at T1 in EC, you would have my support.
Why, you a T2er?
Closed Thread