Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 02:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im actually joining this. Gonna make a super dumb namesnitch name and start rollin out these name petitions, kittens is at the top of the list for the guild name. At least we can make some entertaining meta out of all this! We should make a namesnitch guild?
This has been discussed with names such as dial a petition and immersions who say immersion however it has been decided we shall remain annonymersion. Welcome to the crusade
Old 02-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#CHANGEKITTENS
#PURGE
Only thing that kept me from joining Kittens is their guild name.

I love cats, and I can't stand this guild name.

Aesthetically it's clunky as hell, and it's a direct rip from the ORIGINAL guild that was called <Knights Who Say Ni>.

If this happens, if Kittens are purged of their awful name I will join them. I'd like to try raiding again, and I know my pal Argh could teach me a lot of things. Only thing stopping us is that tag, Argh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Um, the staff?
Blatant staff bashing. This is against the rules.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Farewell all.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

You fools have gone too far with your pathetic, foolish names. I've laid dormant FAR too long and it has gotten out of control. The staff are weak and someone stronger, someone passionate must take the reigns...a vigilante some may say.
I do not ask that you join me in searching for rule-breaking names.. I URGE you to take up arms with me against these immersion-breaking degenerates, we will KICK ASS and TAKE NAMES(quite literally)... I have dusted off my old blade and awoken from my aeonic slumber, meet me in EC my friends and let the petitions FLOW!!
Old 02-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciksharn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been discussed with names such as dial a petition and immersions who say immersion however it has been decided we shall remain annonymersion. Welcome to the crusade
The name would have to be something like

<North Freeport Heritage Registrars>

so it wouldn't ruin our precious immersions.

That said, the guild would not empower us any further than just adding people to THE LIST.

And Loramin is right. Winchester NEEDED to go. It's a rifle, it's a place, and it's a name steeped in long UK familial lore. It would be like having a toon named Rotheschild or Obama
Old 02-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And Loramin is right. Winchester NEEDED to go. It's a rifle, it's a place, and it's a name steeped in long UK familial lore. It would be like having a toon named Rotheschild or Obama
no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You fools have gone too far with your pathetic, foolish names. I've laid dormant FAR too long and it has gotten out of control. The staff are weak and someone stronger, someone passionate must take the reigns...a vigilante some may say.
I do not ask that you join me in searching for rule-breaking names.. I URGE you to take up arms with me against these immersion-breaking degenerates, we will KICK ASS and TAKE NAMES(quite literally)... I have dusted off my old blade and awoken from my aeonic slumber, meet me in EC my friends and let the petitions FLOW!!
Godspeed
Old 02-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Banned

Can this happen on red too plz gods? I know red is dead but the tears will be equally as juicy I’m sure. People on red have actually assaulted each other before over in game.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no.
Just curious, what's your objection to the basic heuristic of:

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't rocket science people: if your name clearly means something non-Everquest-related when most people see it, it doesn't belong. If your name is the same as something obscure that most people have never heard of, it's fine.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread