Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 11:39 PM
Skeleton

@maskedmellon sirken has confirmed with me hail locking a mob is not allowed...We did it on a dain kill for 10 seconds and aftermaths weiner exploded
Old 02-14-2018, 12:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@maskedmellon sirken has confirmed with me hail locking a mob is not allowed...We did it on a dain kill for 10 seconds and aftermaths weiner exploded
BG Cheats and admits in... Ignorance is no excuse
Old 02-14-2018, 12:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidosis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
more like fuck aftermeth. christ, you guys suck
I use your tears to masturbate with...
Old 02-14-2018, 12:32 AM
Skeleton

I wasnt aware I was cheating as its not written anywhere that its a rule... its why I reached out to sirken and he told it was not allowed... And because of that I can assure you BG will never be doing that again. there is only like 2 mobs you could even try that on and to be honest in the moment it felt shady but I looked at it saying in theory anyone could still tag him and get a FTE msg? and its a built in game mechanic but is true I was wrong... Unlike you dumb fucks I dont try to break the rules it was just an honest mistake..
Old 02-14-2018, 12:38 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasnt aware I was cheating as its not written anywhere that its a rule... its why I reached out to sirken and he told it was not allowed... And because of that I can assure you BG will never be doing that again. there is only like 2 mobs you could even try that on and to be honest in the moment it felt shady but I looked at it saying in theory anyone could still tag him and get a FTE msg? and its a built in game mechanic but is true I was wrong... Unlike you dumb fucks I dont try to break the rules it was just an honest mistake..
How in the Fuck did you not know as a so called "raiding" guild you didn't know that Hail Locking wasn't ageist the rules? I call Bullshit!
Old 02-14-2018, 12:40 AM
Skeleton

show me where its posted... how would anyone know
Old 02-14-2018, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2018, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail locking is considered disruption, and exploiting the mob's ability to re-set naturally. It is a raid interference. It has -always- been against the p99 ruleset to hail lock raid mobs with factioned characters to prevent them from resetting.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189856

You were moved half way up the ramp. We had to position as to not train your raid force while pulling. Shaolen triggered zero FTE's on King Tormax at all - he was not part of our pull team for this mob. However, Imrahn triggered LOTS of FTE's prior to his final FTE that triggered AM's slaughtering.

Not to mention Zotspox has 17 engages, Mistersmilez has 11 engages, and by my log/fraps I have about 8 different Azure Guard members spam hailing King Tormax as he was trying to reset naturally.

Sorry bucko, AG was in the wrong here. First, trained us. Second, stalled King Tormax with kiting for well, WELL over 18 seconds (roughly 2mins) Third, repeatedly re-engaged King Tormax with the same players in attempt to continually train all of Aftermath so we couldn't compete, and last but not least - Fourth hail locking KT so he couldn't reset.

AG was 100% in the right to concede this mob and get out of Kael immediately. This is four 20 day suspendable occurrences in once single raid. Ignorance of the raid rules is not excuse of the raid rules.
Old 02-14-2018, 01:04 AM
Kobold

@everyone

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2018, 01:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragged [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You sound like a total wad, btw.
Closed Thread