Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 05:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess this is as close as we'll come to an admission that you just literally make shit up and aren't afraid to lie about things that can easily be checked.

For the record, I think AW deserved a punishment for when we were careless and accidentally trained CSG. (30 days seems excessive, as many AM people pointed out, but whatever). I remember being surprised at how non-chalant about it AW was when it happened (this is what credibility looks like).

So what actually happened on this 2/25 vulak that warrants a 40-day suspension? As far as I tell can from my recollections and my logs, AM had already conceded it for something they (almost definitely accidentally) did on some other mob. We weren't very good--had a dirty pull and didn't handle it well. We wiped. Some AM people who were just poopsocking at the zonein died. One random non A/A person died (he asked for a rez and I rezzed him).

Being completely sincere here: What do I have wrong? what am I missing? If you let me know I am happy to corroborate it with my logs, even if it's damning of AW (again, credibility).
Obviously it will have to be someone other than Teako, since I'm curious about the actual chain of events as they happened in reality.

As a side note, let me extend the following olive branch for you Teako: If AM wipes to a mob and kills me while I am sitting at the tov zonein doing nothing (it has happened), and my bind point is literally right next to my corpse, I won't expect you to rez, buff, and heal me (I won't even ask once). And you don't even have to apologize. Pretty good, huh?? I feel like we're making progress already.
If you guys wiped to the mob at zone in and trained it to zone in shouldn’t you have conceded it?

/ponder
Old 04-08-2018, 05:07 AM
Sarnak

The reason AM had conceded the 2 vulak is because we killed an AFK AW shammy at zone in on a failed Vulak pull. It was like 1 dude lol.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:17 AM
Aviak

Some decisions to suspend certains guilds are just ridiculous and totaly bullshit.

I still feel like AW got the same traitement than Al Capone who did 11 years in prison for tax evasion. In short, stop play dirty.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:20 AM
Aviak

I mean crime dont pay (expect if you're a banker)
Old 04-08-2018, 05:31 AM
Sarnak

Wow this Pheer dude has his anus on fire
Old 04-08-2018, 05:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you guys wiped to the mob at zone in and trained it to zone in shouldn’t you have conceded it?

/ponder
(Keep in mind I am not being sarcastic, I took a 2 year break from the raid scene.)

Maybe? Is that the rule? If so then fine. But we were suspended for "training and wiping Aftermath's raid party", were you a "raid party" if it's just a few people poopsocking at the zonein between spawns?

If it prevented you guys from doing your own vulak pull/kill, that would be one thing. But you had already conceded it and afaik there weren't any other mobs up at the time. So we tried to kill the mob at the one spot where everyone kills mobs, and failed. then we pulled it again and killed it.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess this is as close as we'll come to an admission that you just literally make shit up and aren't afraid to lie about things that can easily be checked.

For the record, I think AW deserved a punishment for when we were careless and accidentally trained CSG. (30 days seems excessive, as many AM people pointed out, but whatever). I remember being surprised at how non-chalant about it AW was when it happened (this is what credibility looks like).

So what actually happened on this 2/25 vulak that warrants a 40-day suspension? As far as I tell can from my recollections and my logs, AM had already conceded it for something they (almost definitely accidentally) did on some other mob. We weren't very good--had a dirty pull and didn't handle it well. We wiped. Some AM people who were just poopsocking at the zonein died. One random non A/A person died (he asked for a rez and I rezzed him).

Being completely sincere here: What do I have wrong? what am I missing? If you let me know I am happy to corroborate it with my logs, even if it's damning of AW (again, credibility).
Obviously it will have to be someone other than Teako, since I'm curious about the actual chain of events as they happened in reality.

As a side note, let me extend the following olive branch for you Teako: If AM wipes to a mob and kills me while I am sitting at the tov zonein doing nothing (it has happened), and my bind point is literally right next to my corpse, I won't expect you to rez, buff, and heal me (I won't even ask once). And you don't even have to apologize. Pretty good, huh?? I feel like we're making progress already.
Really, this is a pretty good example of what it's like to deal with your leadership from our side of the fence. Aftermath messed up a Vulak pull, which killed some small number of Awakened players. We then get browbeat by the usual suspects until we either concede two Vulak's or let it go to petitions. Detoxx, not wanting to risk the entire guild, accepts the terms and concedes two Vulak's for accidentally training a couple people.

One of the conceded Vulak's spawns, Awakened pulls it to the zone in, brings in a bunch of adds, and murders everyone, including a dozen or more (I think? Need confirmation here) members of Aftermath. Despite having just forced a concession of two Vulak's for literally doing the exact same thing, us having provided very clear and obvious fraps of them being at fault, Awakened's leadership tells us to kick rocks and suck it up.

I'm obviously a biased party here, but I try to be pretty objective about most things in life. I really don't think there are any double standards or favoritism happening here. Your leadership has always acted like this, and got away with it for a long time. Unfortunately a bunch of people are paying the price now for the actions of a few meatheads.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today Khabib become New UFC Champ of the 155' division.

Perfect time for his famous quote :

"This is number one Bullshit"

I think just handing him the belt like was also number one bullshit.
I was actually happy when it was him vs. Max because in that fight there was at least someone you could root for.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason AM had conceded the 2 vulak is because we killed an AFK AW shammy at zone in on a failed Vulak pull. It was like 1 dude lol.
I mean, that definitely sounds ridiculous. I assume AW were contesting that vulak though right? And you must have killed it or there would be no need to concede anything? I guess the theory is that it's harder to contest when your shaman (or whatever) is dead, so it's slightly different in that sense?

I have a hard time believing you gave up two vulaks for accidentally killing precisely one person on a bad pull, but maybe it's true.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girthro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think just handing him the belt like was also number one bullshit.
I was actually happy when it was him vs. Max because in that fight there was at least someone you could root for.
You couldnt root for Khabib? why?

& Al did a better job fighting Khabib than most of Khabib previous opponent ( even if i feel like round 3 & 4 were totaly BS and Khabib didnt fight fully )
Closed Thread