Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This Vulak, Aftermath had no business being at entrance during our encounter since they had already conceded it. We pulled vulak out of entrance and you can see it comes back for an Aftermath player. Why? They conceded the mob. Should they be on his agro list? (AEs don't get you on it, so what did he do?)

Sounds like double standard bullshit from staff. Nothing new.
Case in point folks. "This Vulak, Aftermath had no business being at the zone in of a zone that is available for anyone to zone into past 46. It's Awakeneds zone in and that's the way it goes!"

This right here is why you are where you are.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vulak was clean. Our tank died, and we had no back up, so we tried to run it away. Unfortunately, with AM being on the agro list, we couldn't. How is that not interfering with a conceded mob?

The wipe? Completely Awakened's fault. The validity of a guild who conceded a mob standing where it is being killed, and then complaining that they got wiped out due to their own guild getting on the mob's agro list? Debatable.

Anyway, I never said AM should have left the zone, but you should have no standing on a mob that you conceded and decided to sit at entrance to watch.
So kind of like the Vulak you made us concede the 2 for this to happen? Where the same exact thing happened? The staff doesn't have double standards, you do.

Mind you, there was not ONE fte from my guild on Vulak until after fingerz tried to pull it out of the zone in, added about 15 more adds to it and it came and killed the rest of the raid on its encounter log. Only then did it switch to Mgkida, the first Aftermath to get an FTE on it from your dropped train.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirryDaKir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This all seems rather cruel to us average players. Feel like I’m being stringed along with a hope of these suspensions ending. Wish they would have just said the 40 day ban was coming immediately after the 30 day ban. Not sure what the reasoning for this is, but I’m just trying to raid and have fun. Oh well, back to playing alts and killing Lodi for 40 days, then maybe 50 more days. If the GMs want is done it would be more humane to just say so.
It’s your leaderships unwilling to see past their own pride not you or your members. Your leadership doesn’t care about consequences you have to eat.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:32 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok let me rephrase what specifically has AM done to you that has led you to that conclusion.
I only got old examples since I don't raid much on P99 anymore, because the rules at their current state allow edge to people who are willing to cheat and break the rules so I rather play on server without any raiding rules.

But there was this CT some time ago when you could still kite trash outside of leashing range while killing CT and after CSG engaged CT and had kite under control AM members used bladestoppers and mallets etc. to overagro mobs from CSGs kite to bring them close enough to CT to get CSG raid trained. AM didn't eat punishment for it, eventho server staff agreed that you had wronged, but this rule change went in instead: "Removed: All bits dictating what a concession must be, and all bits stating that they must be accepted.". Because at that time it was common strategy that A/A did some very shady shit to get "wins" and when you got caught you only lost 1 mobs loots, since concessions must have been accepted if it was offered.

Then there was one time in ST when MOTG and Prog were up and AM pulled MOTG first kiting trash around in the big room and you kept the kite going eventho you didn't have to anymore (I understand that you were just prepping to pull Prog next), then CSG went ahead and pulled Prog and the moment our puller entered big room your guys dropped their kite on top of our puller to get him killed and making us fail the pull. Our pullers werent frapsing, so there was no proof what had happened.

And this is just couple examples, I think I can manage to remember few more if you want.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
The Vulak that caused Aftermath to concede two (not the four that Detoxx suggested as standard punishment)...
AM officer can correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it agreed to reduce from 4 to 2 because of AW training us during an Eashen around the same time?
Old 04-08-2018, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Considering over and over the inability to play by the rules or play well with others...time for AM to find something else to do in life that doesn't constantly bring out the inner toxic.

Thank you GMs, 100% of the server whom aren't toxic people love your efforts. Keep up the great work!
Old 04-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Vulak was clean. Our tank died, and we had no back up, so we tried to run it away. Unfortunately, with AM being on the agro list, we couldn't. How is that not interfering with a conceded mob?

The wipe? Completely Awakened's fault. The validity of a guild who conceded a mob standing where it is being killed, and then complaining that they got wiped out due to their own guild getting on the mob's agro list? Debatable.

Anyway, I never said AM should have left the zone, but you should have no standing on a mob that you conceded and decided to sit at entrance to watch.
You have this attitude as an Officer in their guild ? I think we have found that guilds #1 problem right here.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering over and over the inability to play by the rules or play well with others...time for AM to find something else to do in life that doesn't constantly bring out the inner toxic.

Thank you GMs, 100% of the server whom aren't toxic people love your efforts. Keep up the great work!
Autocorrect...meant AW not AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Alright folks....we’re officially 11 pages in...let’s take time to take a commercial break!

Linksfather is STILL the best mage out there! https://youtu.be/owGykVbfgUE

Thank you, return to your lives!
Old 04-08-2018, 09:27 AM
Aviak

Good riddance. Raid scene only got progressively worse since Rampage leaving anyways.
Closed Thread