Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So just to clear up a few things.

This was originally petitioned by a Europa member because of the stalling, not sure they really care how many Awakened people was on the encounter list. As it happens, 13 people where on the encounter list, and that was enough for staff to deem it a violation of their raid ban and give them an extra week.
The problem is really the monopolization of content, or for P99 the Duopoly. Everyone gets really really tired, and sometimes individuals fire off petitions where it maybe could've been dealt with differently, but thats not done because of that one situation, but because of 3-4 years of cockblocking.

Anyway, not that anyone will care, just thought I'd try to clarify why a member petitioned this, and what the grounds for the extra week probably was.
How petty. I've seen the video and never at one time were more than 6 AW engaged on Vaniki. Just goes to show you guys will petition anything.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None here either
Lol right... p99 seems pretty damn competitive looking at these bans!

Akin to Tyson competing for heavy weight champion while behind bars. Solid competition!

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 04-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksfather [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m in aftermath and I think this is crap for 98% of the Awaken members. Not for the guys have trained pulls in ntov many times and who told Detoxx to stick it after being asked to drop a pull.
Those 98% of Awaken members enable the behavior of the trainers you refer to.
They are happy to ignore all the shady behavior that goes on as long as they can log on and kill dragons. As soon as the pixel flow stops they bitch and moan about how unfair it is that they are being punished due to the actions of a few pullers, nevermind the fact that they were perfectly okay with those actions as long as they could line their pockets with pixels.

If they don't like the behavior of their playmakers, they can always reform with a new leadership or simply join another guild.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dithien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How petty. I've seen the video and never at one time were more than 6 AW engaged on Vaniki. Just goes to show you guys will petition anything.
Where is this video so we can all see? Oh wait, it's been deleted/taken down, just like the NToV Wyvern one.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elerial [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is this video so we can all see? Oh wait, it's been deleted/taken down, just like the NToV Wyvern one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0275BwF4rWw
Old 04-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Aviak

In the past Sirken has mentioned on his stream multiple times when asked about longer raid bans that they did not want to do it because essentially a 30 day ban would destroy a raiding guild, forcing it to disband.

They know...that being said I know nothing about why or how the ban occurred and hope things go better for Awakened in the future. I wasn't there so its obviously not my business to throw stones.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:44 AM
Aviak

Why would you even think about killing Vaniki at a time like this, more so competing against another guild to do so?
All eyes are on Awakened and any mistake or not will be challenged.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dithien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems that you fail to understand that the petition was done by a member (without consulting first from officers of Europa) and petition was about group of players stalling rare contested mob without proper kill force in zone.

Then GMs checked whats happened and found out there was more than 6 characters in encounter logs which violates the Raid Suspension rules.

Looks like in the video the kiting part has been clipped out also.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is really the monopolization of content, or for P99 the Duopoly.
So a guild consistently losing the 'pull the dragon to a capable raid force and kill it first' contest is dealing with a 'monopoly' in your eyes? Imagine a team in your bowling league complaining that the team who keeps winning the league championship has a monopoly on championships and it isn't fair. It's just a fun bowling league so who cares, it's not supposed to be a competition! We're just here to bowl and have fun! Just let every team take their turn to get their championship trophies at the end of each season! Then imagine that there are actually other leagues in town that do, in fact, just have teams take turns being champion and that this team decided not to join those leagues.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Video ends at 8% - Did he get that gate off and you have to kill him all over ? Such a tease.
That was a good fight though , wanted to see kill shot.

Oh Sozo i think youre wrong about it not being your attitude , Musl my Aussy brethren had a point (also zone out dude)

fwiw i think thats a harsh extension , really harsh. It as if the staff sending you a message.
Closed Thread