Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperbole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess they are inviting more and more toxics to the guild to compete with AM.
A guild's gotta do what a guild's gotta do. PS stepping up to the big time now, what with Awakened off in the wilderness for their 40 day furry convention.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So thought about doing a fresh start but wanted to see how P99 and the guilds were doing. I was in Paradigm Shift for roughly 8 months but keep in touch with some of the people that still play. Here's my aspect of Paradigm Shift before I left.

Outside looking in, Paradigm Shift is a great guild that does some pretty big named mobs with minimum personnel but there are some turmoil brewing inside.

Paradigm Shift is a Loot Counseling guild (Lulz). So there is "Inner Circle-Jerk" decides who gets what. You could be tracking, pulling, tanking, be raid ready with the Reavers, Debuff Wands, Soulfires, DA Idols, etc. But that does not account for any awards that you have submitted to the Higher Echelon. You could have 90% or higher raid attendence, and some new guy who comes in and does nothing will receive the item because he has not received one yet.

Loot Counseling has backfired on several occasions. For a couple examples:
*Wrekka (DPS Monk) - Awarded the Shovel of the Harvest. NEVER SEEN AGAIN
*Denzallo (DPS Monk) - Awarded Grey Suede Boots and Shawl of Protection. NEVER SEEN AGAIN.

A previous post mentioned something along the lines of how the Officer Core looks out for themselves. So here are the best items that guild has received based on their ranking:
1) Harmacy (Pyrrhica Alt Guild Lead) - Serrated Dragon Tooth *Was not there for the kill and still looted the item for MQ*
2) Pyrrhica (Guild Lead) - Flayed Barbarian Skin Mask
3) Arcler (Guild Second Lead) - Buckler of Insight *Arcler was changed to a main (60 day probation with no loot) and the next day received the MQ for the item, also believed to have received King Tormax Head*
4) Ruiken (Officer) - Received Abashi 2H from Vulak
5) Jaafaar (Officer) - Received Brain of Cazic Thule
6) Rhovanion (Officer) - Received KT Head and Shroud of Veeshan
7) Csisu (Officer) - Received Dain's Head on first Dain Kill
8) Gnorbet (Officer) - Received Eye of Cazic Thule
9) Isthmus (Officer) - Received Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings

So yes, the Inner Circle does look out for their own. If you are a guild member and contradict any of their decision, GOOD LUCK ON GETTING AN ITEM.

Paradigm Shift can be a really good guild but needs a major revamp on some of the leadership or I am afraid those that put in the time and effort will seek other guilds that will reward individuals for the contributions.
Old 04-24-2018, 01:44 PM
Kobold

You need an impartial and selfless person on the loot council like me to make things work
Old 04-24-2018, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

My cousin back on live was in a LC guild. Poor guy, we used to call him "left over boy" because he never got any of the new loot that dropped, it would all go to officers. He would only ever get the loot that was rotting.
Old 04-24-2018, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So thought about doing a fresh start but wanted to see how P99 and the guilds were doing. I was in Paradigm Shift for roughly 8 months but keep in touch with some of the people that still play. Here's my aspect of Paradigm Shift before I left.

Outside looking in, Paradigm Shift is a great guild that does some pretty big named mobs with minimum personnel but there are some turmoil brewing inside.

Paradigm Shift is a Loot Counseling guild (Lulz). So there is "Inner Circle-Jerk" decides who gets what. You could be tracking, pulling, tanking, be raid ready with the Reavers, Debuff Wands, Soulfires, DA Idols, etc. But that does not account for any awards that you have submitted to the Higher Echelon. You could have 90% or higher raid attendence, and some new guy who comes in and does nothing will receive the item because he has not received one yet.

*Denzallo (DPS Monk) - Awarded Grey Suede Boots and Shawl of Protection. NEVER SEEN AGAIN.

A previous post mentioned something along the lines of how the Officer Core looks out for themselves. So here are the best items that guild has received based on their ranking:
1) Harmacy (Pyrrhica Alt Guild Lead) - Serrated Dragon Tooth *Was not there for the kill and still looted the item for MQ*
3) Arcler (Guild Second Lead) - Buckler of Insight *Arcler was changed to a main (60 day probation with no loot) and the next day received the MQ for the item, also believed to have received King Tormax Head*

So yes, the Inner Circle does look out for their own. If you are a guild member and contradict any of their decision, GOOD LUCK ON GETTING AN ITEM.

Paradigm Shift can be a really good guild but needs a major revamp on some of the leadership or I am afraid those that put in the time and effort will seek other guilds that will reward individuals for the contributions.
You forgot to mention the guild first SoW Sword I counciled to my bard. /s

Your info is wrong and you do not mention the HUNDREDS of amazing items our guild members have picked up over the last year of raiding. Sorry you didn't get picked.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wow! Yet another brave soul steps forward with another courageous anonymous posting! The truth in this is undeniable (minus a few unimportant untruths). The criminal audacity of these circle jerk fucks thinking they can just award the best loot to the core individuals who have attended the most raids, put in the most effort, been around the longest, organized all the things, etc etc. I can't imagine that people would stand for this for long so something else must be afoot. Which brings me to my next point...

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that Paradigger Schwartz is actually a cult. They have a small handful of charismatic leaders duping the unwashed masses of their pleb soldiers into thinking that the lord Jezeus has given only them the power to see where the loot should go. They keep the masses docile by throwing them scraps of Halls of Testing armors while deliberately hoarding all of the tenderest cuts of loot for themselves. Only after completely anointing themselves in the armors of testing can the plebs proceed to Operating Thetan 3 and have hopes of affixing a useful piece of loot to their person. This is sickening. Someone needs to do something.

Enter TheWord. A shining example of free thought and strength, he/she/it/please provide your preferred pronoun has shaken off the yoke of loot based oppression and sees the truth clearly. Why should anyone be fucked into upgrading with some pleb ass Halls of Testing garbage when they could be jumping straight from their hard earned guk loots into something BiS. It's dreadfully unfair that equal consideration is not given to all members large and small regardless of how little they have actually done to deserve anything. I think now that this truth has been brought to light we shall surely see a mass opening of eyes followed by an exodus of players newly awoken to the evil machinations of the cult council. I only hope it's not a case of too little too late.

Also, I'm truly sorry you did not get whatever item you were surely most deserved of. I'm sure only the horrible unfairness of it all allowed you to break the spell you were under and escape. Oh what's that? You're staying anyway? You have to suffer further so you can spread the truth from inside? Well good luck to you my friend! I know it can't be easy to sit there being unjustly denied the loot you clearly deserve so much more than those greedy fucks it was awarded to! Just watching those assholes walking around with their shiny BiS items with their noses in the air has to be unbearable. Now surely no one can deny that the struggle is real.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
~not hiding behind my forum account~
blue: zarina - cleric / gumby - necromancer / park - ranger / lulls - enchanter / kiss - monk / pamela - shadowknight / barbarous - shaman / dolemite - paladin / patsy - bard / tick - wizard / cupid - rogue / jilena - warrior / magine - mage
red: trolling - shaman / lust - necro
perhaps you should
Old 04-24-2018, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
perhaps you should
Jilena is the most entertaining part of this thread and a HQ plug.dj coordinator. Jilena for president.
Old 04-24-2018, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Jilena biggest loot whore
Old 04-24-2018, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

So member of PS here, been with the guild about 2 months. This is a quick summary of the loot which is all displayed on our website for everyone to see. 29 item went to Non-officers and 7 items went to officer. ( to the best of my knowledge) .
Yes some of the best items went to officers..also some of the best didn't. They also put in vastly more work than majority of the members. TheWord must have felt entitled to an item that they got passed on and rage quit. So far i feel that PS has done an incredible job with loot council but it's obviously not for everyone, if your not thick skinned enough to do loot council there are plenty of guilds that do DKP.

Strux (non-officer) on Shield of Elders and Pyrrhica (Officer) on Claw of Phara Dar!
Tripsy (non-officer) on Grey Suede Boots, Bullie (non-officer) on Sword of the Shissar, Jilena (non-officer) on Veldrak's Shortblade
Rikyr (non-officer) on Beldron's Vambraces of Impiety (/jealous) and Stabithaa (non-officer) on Amulet of the Storm!
Isthmus (Officer) on Boots of the Destroyer and Baylan (non-officer) on Ancient Wurm Hide Robe!
Jigabyte (Officer) on Eye of Rigtorgn, Vortano (non-officer) on Circlet of Silver Skies and Segador (non-officer) on Cloak of Silver Eyes!
Badga (non-officer) on Crown of Resiliance from Jorlleag!
Snusnus (non-officer) and Bendain (non-officer) on Chestplate of Vindication and Ciniel (non-officer) on a pair of long-awaited Boots of the Vindicator
Aconite (Officer) on her shiny new Ring of Superiority
Greyfox (non-officer) on Hammer of Battle and Jacques(non-officer) on Reaver.
Firenze (non-officer) on War Bow of Rallos Zek
Runyan (Officer) on Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV, Cudle (non-officer) on Faceguard of Bentos the Hero and Ugaboog (non-officer) on Narandi's Lance!
Bullie (non-officer) on Green Dragon Scales from Severilous, Teml (non-officer) on Deepwater Breastplate from a five-toothed Trakanon and Greyfox (non-officer) on Runed Bolster Belt
Rhovanion (Officer) I think … on Shroud of Veeshan, Edric (non-officer) on Yunnb's Earring and Grimmand (non-officer) on Shield of Elders from Phara Dar!
Edric (non-officer) on Shissar Focus Staff from Druushk!
Gnorbet (Officer) on Eye of Cazic Thule
Baylan (non-officer) on Zombie Flesh Bracer and Happily(non-officer) on Berserkers Ring from Dracoliche!
Tattersail (non-officer) on Tvenken's Slippers of Silence
Strux (non-officer) on Transparent Eyepatch and Gummo(non-officer) on True Mithril Breastplate
Wishfulhopen (non-officer) on Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV
Closed Thread