Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 11:28 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Garysmoot we are all very disappointed in you. You are not the one the prophets spoke of
The reason I'm hesitant to post the shots is that I legitimately think Lickity is mentally ill and I don't want to fan the flames. But also he deserves comeuppance at this point... just constantly bullying people and going crazy on them... so tempting...
Old 05-20-2018, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post them or never post again
Old 05-20-2018, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by garysmoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason I'm hesitant to post the shots is that I legitimately think Lickity is mentally ill
Anyone that has a character over 50 on this server is either mentally ill, addicted to presciption medication, and/or an RMTer.

You have nothing to lose.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

I was on the receiving end of that. That was Friday fun fest with Lickity. He came back on Saturday and continued to give me crap about not killing every mob in camp. Then he came in upper pits and started pulling my mobs even if I was starting to cast on them (he would use a faster casting spell to get aggro before mine landed).

I don't know what his problem is. I like the upper pits cause all mobs can be pulled 2 at a time. So I kill the two bears near ramp, then I kill the wolf and spider in the hall behind me, then I kill the wolf and two spiders by the ladder. After that I med up and the two bears I started with re-popped.

So basically I kill everything except the three wolves in that back room. I didn't think that was a big deal. I get 8 kills per round with minimal risk. I didn't realize I was committing a cardinal sin by not engaging those last three wolves. So now I have been trying a few different techniques to speed up the kills (even if I take a few half exp by letting a pet fully kill a mob). I almost got it down. I can kill them all but then I am like 20m when the first two mobs re-pop and I need to sit and med a bit before I can engage them.

So if I can just get a little quicker then lickity cant say jack to me for mobs in the camp.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 05-20-2018, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on the receiving end of that. That was Friday fun fest with Lickity. He came back on Saturday and continued to give me crap about not killing every mob in camp. Then he came in upper pits and started pulling my mobs even if I was starting to cast on them (he would use a faster casting spell to get aggro before mine landed).

I don't know what his problem is. I like the upper pits cause all mobs can be pulled 2 at a time. So I kill the two bears near ramp, then I kill the wolf and spider in the hall behind me, then I kill the wolf and two spiders by the ladder. After that I med up and the two bears I started with re-popped.

So basically I kill everything except the three wolves in that back room. I didn't think that was a big deal. I get 7-8 kills per round with minimal risk. I didn't realize I was committing a cardinal sin by not engaging those last three wolves. So now I have been trying a few different techniques to speed up the kills (even if I take a few half exp by letting a pet fully kill a mob). I almost got it down. I can kill them all but then I am like 20m when the first two mobs re-pop and I need to sit and med a bit before I can engage them.

So if I can just get a little quicker then lickity cant say jack to me for mobs in the camp.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

Sorry about the double post above. Thought I was editing post and I was quoting it lol. If first two fights go smoothly then I do pull and kill 2 of the wolves from that room. So every round I kill a min of 7 and a max of 9. But the camp as I see it has 10 mobs so I need to get a little faster so I can kill all 10 and have time to med up before re-pops.

Im close but not quite there yet.
Old 05-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical Blood Guard.
It really is... more nuts in this guild than any other.
Old 05-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha my mind instantly went to Sonder as well, but I don't think he's

1) This aggressive
2) This serious
3) This petty

...Unless it is about a parrot.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, the OP is just a major troll.. i love when people try to tell us how we're supposed to play [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate ALS

But lickity is a fucking dumbass lol
/bow
Old 05-20-2018, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaluppo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then he came in upper pits and started pulling my mobs even if I was starting to cast on them (he would use a faster casting spell to get aggro before mine landed).
Fuck that guy. It's an indoor zone, you can camp whatever mobs you are keeping down within a reasonable time frame. He could take the 3 wolves you aren't touching but if he's taking your respawns point him to the play nice policy and if that doesn't work petition his ass.

Camps aren't all or nothing, otherwise the Teppler's of the world wouldn't be able to camp Hiero in Seb and leave the rest of the Crypt alone.

Quote:
In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off.
Closed Thread