Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to try a min# Derakor the Vindicator kill using full raid buffs and all clickies.

1 Warrior
1 Bard
4 Cleric

Doing some rough math if the clerics can keep a 4 second chain going for 15 minutes so it really comes down to how many clerics need to be added vs adding dps/heals/ramp tank.
This sounds like way more fun and challenge than any kind of "solo challenge" EverQuest can afford. Turns out social games don't make for good solo-player games!
Old 07-30-2018, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you @Loramin for wiki'ing this.

I have legitmately completed up to and half of solo god mode. no bullshit.
I'll prob quit after I've finish the solo godmode list.

Solo Grandmaster was a joke.
god Mode is not easy, and often I had people help to split these mobs out.

Clerics took a few attempts due to CH and pushing with just me and my pet.
Last edited by Baler; 07-30-2018 at 04:52 PM..
Old 07-30-2018, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sounds like way more fun and challenge than any kind of "solo challenge" EverQuest can afford. Turns out social games don't make for good solo-player games!
Awesome @Naethyn @loramin

I hope that the Artist Challenge finds a new breath of life
Old 07-30-2018, 06:58 PM
Orc

Need Faydedar, Talendor, Severilous, Gorenaire added to God Tier duo.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, okay, sure, I guess, but .. the challenge then is just "level and gear enchanter/shaman/insert viable class". Lodizal is a "solo god mode" (lol) mob I've soloed quite a number of times on Gatmanno, and by orders of magnitude, the hardest thing about that kill besides owning the clickies or being a viable class is getting the FTE. Bing bong. That's all there is to it.

There's no art, challenge or achieving involved here. Maybe it's just time to let this fade away, yanno. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^Summary of the P99 raid scene. I honestly don't know how raids wipe on P99 when there's 50-150 people and everyone has 6 instant CH's and tens of thousands of HP's worth of wort pots.

Privately doing the SAC up to Solo Grandmaster without using any clickes, or if I did use a clickie I went back and did it again, was the most fun I've ever had playing Everquest. The original, which didn't have Lodizal, did differentiate between with clickies and without clickies. Some people like staring at walls for 16 hours at a time for a 2 min fight where they spam mallets and Reapers, Soulfires, and Wort pots, some like killing merbs solo. Different strokes.
Old 07-31-2018, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by definitely not Draconite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Need Faydedar, Talendor, Severilous, Gorenaire added to God Tier duo.
Added.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue or Green servers, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of platinum and/or gear! Send me a forum message for details.
Old 07-31-2018, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think Faydedar can be solo'd. even the fake version. sooner or later. even with "max" MR you'll get feared and die.

If someone wants to fill me in on how it's possible please do.

Duo-able. maybe.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
These would be more exciting if they weren't so specific to shamans, enchanters, Puppet String owners and people like Kelzaraz tbh. Like, the challenge isn't in killing them so much as leveling/gearing those classes and/or buying Strings/corpsing Soulfires. :3
This hurts my feelings my because Solo artist kills are basically the only reason I'm playing this game still
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 08-01-2018, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think Faydedar can be solo'd. even the fake version. sooner or later. even with "max" MR you'll get feared and die.

Duo-able. maybe.
Triggered fay is the same exact merb
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:37 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Duo-able. maybe.
Who said it could be soloed?

Sev has been killed by a group of 3 it can probably be done with a duo.
Closed Thread