Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Sarnak

Default Money making, and advice for starting iksar.

newbie iksar here, wanting advice on what to do to make quick money, I heard selling bone chips. Is crafting big? Im guessing not so much at lower levels.

Also. What gear do you guys recommend for warrior? What should I be looking for? Saving up for? Where should I be leveling? What are the MUST DOs of the iksar warrior leveling experience?
Last edited by Newt; 08-05-2018 at 05:30 AM..
Old 08-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Kobold

Well the one negative of an Iksar warrior is the in-ability to use plate armour. There are a couple of easy to get agro holding proc wepons such as a trollic skean which is obtained through the rogue epic. Hold agro and taking hits is your primary job so having weapons which assist in this should be priority #1 Ask someone posting in the EC Tunnel forum who sells rogue epics they can traditionally hook you up. Crusty is heavy but iksars can wear it. You might get lucky and get some for cheap later on. Or move your warrior to Icewell and check in from time to time see if someone is killing the guards in there and grab the Royal Velium Frosted Gear. The easiest way to make money early levels is selling Shiny Brass Idols to raiders who go through these trinkets like they are crack.

Good luck on your adventure!
Old 08-05-2018, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

I thought iksar specifically could not wear crustacean armor?
Closed Thread