Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would make more sense to drop it inside one of the Inns in a side room, or inside an Orc Tent or something out of the way. Rather than right in front of 100 people and hope no one sees it.
I've used those empty huts near Nek Forest to do transfers plenty of times.

60% of the time, it works everytime.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

There are buildings in Freeport where you could sit for an entire week and never see another person set foot in. Freeport, FFS. Most cities are the same exact way. Expand out beyond the cities, and there are a few bazillion spots where you could sit for a month and never see another single person. Hell, park anywhere in LFay not next to the zone wall and you could spend the rest of your life there without seeing another player.

Point being, the "dangerous" ground xfer is pretty safe in the rest of 99.99% of the land area of EQ1 that isn't the EC tunnel. And I'd think the extra 5-15 minutes of leg work needed to make dropping that 3k pp item on the ground would be soooo worth it, considering I have yet to find the camp where you make 3k pp in less than 15 minutes.
Riigor - Cazic Thule Necromancer of <Auld Lang Syne>
Old 09-21-2018, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would make more sense to drop it inside one of the Inns in a side room, or inside an Orc Tent or something out of the way. Rather than right in front of 100 people and hope no one sees it.
I know reading comprehension can be difficult at times but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again though, this is advice only to be taken if you must do a drop transfer when you are already basically stuck at the tunnel.
hope this helps.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

But even if at tunnel, you could go out into NRo and come up with a ton of better drop locations. You can't be that "Stuck" in the EC tunnel. You had to get there from somewhere.
Riigor - Cazic Thule Necromancer of <Auld Lang Syne>
Old 09-21-2018, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Next time put your items on a mob in a obscure zone and then kill it to transfer the items or better yet just ask anyone with an Aftermath tag to help transfer in the tunnel. We won’t risk a guild removal over some junk items.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I love you guys. Please keep posting places you do drop transfer so others will. I'm gonna make a bard and keep checking them.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

drumas or arleight trustworthy people aswell ,i transver with this both , i need no tempest or the detoxx guild haha[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2018, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Myself (Fleamarkit) tunnel rat, scum lord, whatever names y’all call me. I am trustworthy and have done many many transfers for people. Can find me at T1.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanzellot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drumas or arleight trustworthy people aswell ,i transver with this both , i need no tempest or the detoxx guild haha[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know your shit and I respect that.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-21-2018, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venjenz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't be that "Stuck" in the EC tunnel. You had to get there from somewhere.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

( some people log on toons they have specially designed to live in the tunnel permanently, we like to call them 'tunnel mules' )