Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

EQ is why I tip more than 15%
Old 10-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Test Subject BigJeff100 reporting in.- I'm on week 2 of no P99. Moving in with the lady has paused all play time.. I can confirm- I have gained no additional hours of sleep with P99 gone from my life. That void has now been filled with additional minutes at the gym, an extra episode or 2 of a show on netflix in bed, and a small window for any console gaming.. The need to pause the games i play is real now....
You know FD is a pause, right? I specifically rolled monk cause I knew with a new baby and a wife that wouldn't tolerate divided attention it would be a necessity.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Rygar puts his KC exp groups on pause.
Old 10-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know FD is a pause, right? I specifically rolled monk cause I knew with a new baby and a wife that wouldn't tolerate divided attention it would be a necessity.
One wizard NPC alkabor spell, drake breath or otherwise and the game unpauses for you.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These high level functioning savants need only get 3 or 4 hours of sleep at most per night. Its a competitive advantage that allows them to work full time demanding jobs as well as dominate a virtual world.
Just wanted to quote this one to show appreciation. I tried reading it to a friend last night and couldn’t stop laughing. Thank you.
Old 10-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Banned

someone has to deliver all these pizzas

also

a lot of pizza delivery guys sell drugs and make more then you would expect, also a good way to meet people / women so don't knock them at least they are working

and swallowing their pride
Old 10-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Pretty good money in pizza delivery. All cash/tips. My friend made $1k in a week just delivering food on the side. This on top of his day job. Wish I could work those kind of hours...oh well
Old 10-11-2018, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone has to deliver all these pizzas

also

a lot of pizza delivery guys sell drugs and make more then you would expect, also a good way to meet people / women so don't knock them at least they are working

and swallowing their pride
I especially hate people who look down on people in the service industry. I’ve done that work long enough to experience the absolute worst of the beast that is the entitled, all-consuming American shopper. That being said, cashiers who don’t greet you or say thank you are bad at their jobs, severely piss me off, and I’m always glad to help share some unsolicited pointers. Why? Because I’m an American shopper, too.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty good money in pizza delivery. All cash/tips. My friend made $1k in a week just delivering food on the side. This on top of his day job. Wish I could work those kind of hours...oh well
Your friend is lying to you.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah... no. Unless your friends works in New York City, in which case they made $6 in the real world.
Closed Thread