Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They will survive for sure due to their immaturity and lack of integrity in adhering to agreements.

Heres a funny story:

When Tempest was formed, they had come to me begging to get out of the 25+ days left on the Awakened suspension and the pending 50 day that was a slam dunk if submitted. Me, being the idiot I am, had agreed that, in good faith, I would have no issue with them getting out of the remainder of the suspension and not petition the following one.

This was done under the agreement that our 2 guilds would never petition each other. Instead, we would try to figure it out on our own or have a GM figure it out on a mob to mob basis if we could not.

Their current death rattle is to now break this agreement, begin petition wars again (sound familiar, Awakened folks?) in a desperate attempt to save their guild the only way they can: Crying and petitioning everything in hopes of getting free mobs because they, quite literally, cannot compete anymore.

Sad day for the #4 guild on the server, maybe they can nut up sometime and win on the battlefield instead of trying to petition their way to free mobs.
Where's my celery and blue cheese?
Old 01-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerofwither [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just because you zerg with 2.5x the next guild doesn't make you 1,2 and 3 silly........
#2 would be AG, #3 would be Core/BG.....
Old 01-03-2019, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Core/BG was pretty informal, and is largely not a thing now saving for some plans to join up to finally rid the world of stupid lizards and clear cabilis together.

#goodguys
#droptailandrun
Old 01-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

We need Kelzaraz to put up a magelo for his bard. I guess he's nearly done by now! I'm predicting . . . . Enchanter next. It's the obvious progression, and Zarza has shown benefits a lot from all the gear.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:35 PM
Large Rat

A disgruntled friend in <Tempest> just sent this gem.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't play now adays but was watching Rogeans Live stream, sounds like:

1. Chillwin did an oopsie. No problem it's ToV, happens all the time.
2. then..... Tempest never apologized, never rezzed, never even sent a tell.
3. then..... never conceded,
4. then..... had the audacity to try and kill dragons+LTK while other guild still dead
5. then..... server boss himself had to #reset LTK and ban you from ToV
6. then..... totally assume innocence and blame staff... see screenshot

My advice to the RNF gagged Tempestlords of 2019: Your leaders literally believe that they never fuck up, that they are never wrong. You are hearing some seriously one-sided shit from your leadership, both to help boost morale or keep you uninformed so your competition always looks super evil. I bet they're spamming guild chat right now with "you'll never win in RNF anyways, stay out or join a different guild, there's no winning!"

The screenshot demonstrates that <Tempest> is still defiant about what happened, that they blame the staff, and they, quote on quote, will only "follow the WRITTEN rules of the server." Hmm why is written in caps? Why does Tempest have such a fucked up mindset like this?

I heard Helmets of Rallos Zek are going for like 2300 DKP now. I wonder why. Cash the fuck out on DKP and move on, I know a few leftovers who are.

Side note: You know what this all totally reminds me of? Awakened during their last few weeks.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A disgruntled friend in <Tempest> just sent this gem.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't play now adays but was watching Rogeans Live stream, sounds like:

1. Chillwin did an oopsie. No problem it's ToV, happens all the time.
2. then..... Tempest never apologized, never rezzed, never even sent a tell.
3. then..... never conceded,
4. then..... had the audacity to try and kill dragons+LTK while other guild still dead
5. then..... server boss himself had to #reset LTK and ban you from ToV
6. then..... totally assume innocence and blame staff... see screenshot

My advice to the RNF gagged Tempestlords of 2019: Your leaders literally believe that they never fuck up, that they are never wrong. You are hearing some seriously one-sided shit from your leadership, both to help boost morale or keep you uninformed so your competition always looks super evil. I bet they're spamming guild chat right now with "you'll never win in RNF anyways, stay out or join a different guild, there's no winning!"

The screenshot demonstrates that <Tempest> is still defiant about what happened, that they blame the staff, and they, quote on quote, will only "follow the WRITTEN rules of the server." Hmm why is written in caps? Why does Tempest have such a fucked up mindset like this?

I heard Helmets of Rallos Zek are going for like 2300 DKP now. I wonder why. Cash the fuck out on DKP and move on, I know a few leftovers who are.

Side note: You know what this all totally reminds me of? Awakened during their last few weeks.

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 01-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

Thought experiment: Imagine if Tempest was at Zone out and Aftermath trained them. I can only imagine how hard they scream, considering they petitioned guilds for standing near their mod rods before.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

Enable PvP in raid zones. I'm not even a red player. Time to push the "f*** it"-button, staff.
Old 01-03-2019, 08:11 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enable PvP in raid zones. I'm not even a red player. Time to push the "f*** it"-button, staff.
YESSSSSS!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] PLEASE do this. Some of us would love to see passive aggressive routines replaced with aggressive aggressive guild duels. I would start watching many more of the streams and videos after this change! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#2 would be AG, #3 would be Core/BG.....
Bro why you throwing shade like that?
Closed Thread