Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
20% is a fraction from what u sell ?

you know that selling USUALLY take MORE TIME than dropping an item .....

20% is selling fee rate. and it's an honest business

I mean that how life works .... You go at the video games store they will rebuy your games but .... you won't like the price.

You go at the car shop , you sell your car .. you won't like the price ...

IF you sell it yourself , you will always earn more ...

not a reason to piss on people dude..

THAT HOW LIFE WORKS

Welcome on Earth
You act like you are out to perform a service with 20% consignment. That you provide some minuscule amount of utility to impatient people is only corollary. You offer as little as you think people will take and charge as much as you think they'll pay to maximize profit. And I never said there was anything wrong with that. I just don't like you in particular.

And by the way, whatever utility you provide to those who want to minimize their time in the EC tunnel is mitigated by the fact that you compete with other people who are trying to find a good deal in EC, and are just as willing to help someone unload an item quickly at a discount without devoting their life to the tunnel.

See, that's what I don't like. You try to act like you are anything other than a profiteer. You are not a productive member of the community. You don't perform any form of civic service like you claim to. You flip items. At least own it. At least your predecessors like Hagglebaron and Bob were fixtures
Last edited by Lune; 01-12-2019 at 06:23 PM..
Old 01-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You act like you are out to perform a service with 20% consignment. That you provide some minuscule amount of utility to impatient people is only corollary. You offer as little as you think people will take and charge as much as you think they'll pay to maximize profit. And I never said there was anything wrong with that. I just don't like you in particular.

And by the way, whatever utility you provide to those who want to minimize their time in the EC tunnel is mitigated by the fact that you compete with other people who are trying to find a good deal in EC.

See, that's what I don't like. You try to act like you are anything other than a profiteer. You are not a productive member of the community. You don't perform any form of civic service like you claim to. You flip items. At least own it
i sell items to a REAL Buyer.

Selling is time and my time deserve 20%

and i sold 400 OT hammers yes 400 in 100 days , i calculate the jade i bough / give

I contribute in OT hammer the whole server.

Then people can go hammerhill and buy port !!! see Dial do more pp because of me
Last edited by Nahilu; 01-12-2019 at 06:25 PM..
Old 01-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
20% is a fraction from what u sell ?

you know that selling USUALLY take MORE TIME than dropping an item .....

20% is selling fee rate. and it's an honest business

I mean that how life works .... You go at the video games store they will rebuy your games but .... you won't like the price.

You go at the car shop , you sell your car .. you won't like the price ...

IF you sell it yourself , you will always earn more ...

not a reason to piss on people dude..

THAT HOW LIFE WORKS

Welcome on Earth
Used game shops and car dealerships, the pinnacle of honest and respectable businesses.

Dudes out here comparing himself to Gamestop and he's shocked that people hate him.
Old 01-12-2019, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i sell items to a REAL Buyer.

Selling is time and my time deserve 20%

and i sold 400 OT hammers yes 400 in 100 days , i calculate the jade i bough / give

I contribute in OT hammer the whole server.

Then people can go hammerhill and buy port !!! see Dial do more pp because of me
So you give away the hammers for free? Do you think selling and contributing mean the same thing? Do you think you're the only one who has ever had puppet strings? When we shit, it helps plants grow. That doesn't mean that's why we shit and we certainly don't deserve credit for it.

At this point it's clear you are either trolling or genuinely cognitively impaired, so I'm going to step away. Just wanted to add my 2cents
Old 01-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you give away the hammers for free? Do you think selling and contributing mean the same thing? Do you think you're the only one who has ever had puppet strings? When we shit, it helps plants grow. That doesn't mean that's why we shit and we certainly don't deserve credit for it.

At this point it's clear you are either trolling or genuinely cognitively impaired, so I'm going to step away. Just wanted to add my 2cents
You know the fact that you don't like what i do/me , doesn't change anything ...

I did my 30k profit today and I will also tomorrow.

Earth keep spinning for me that you like or not. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Banned

lol at the free market
Old 01-12-2019, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabbix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm unsure of what point you are trying to make. Reality objects.
All that to just say that he is a parasite that doesn't really contribute anything. Sorry for your bad reading comprehension!
Old 01-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Step one: Become a pillar of the community.

Step two: Apply for CSR position

Step three: "Discover" RMT.

Step four: Ban the living fuck out of this little cuck.

This is more extensive than the normal grift and will need to be long conned. 18 months I feel. Tick tock mother fucker, I'm coming.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSurgeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Step one: Become a pillar of the community.

Step two: Apply for CSR position

Step three: "Discover" RMT.

Step four: Ban the living fuck out of this little cuck.

This is more extensive than the normal grift and will need to be long conned. 18 months I feel. Tick tock mother fucker, I'm coming.
Get a life, its a game.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a life, its a game.
These things just need to be done.
Closed Thread