Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 01:40 PM
Kobold

/salute to all the people who competed over the last several months. Lotta arm chair warriors making comments in here but the people who were on the line, tracking and trying their hardest, in all the competiting guilds, know what’s up.

Facts are AG is much improved. AM still dominating most content, likely due to not having to really compete for morning est mobs against anyone. They have some great individual talent but they have transformed into the biggest (Zerg) end game raiding guild this server has seen. Tempest gets way undersold on how well they did for a 3-5 month period. Tempest was also in denial of how things have been going for the last month or two. The emergence of BG/Core and their role in the raid scene is yet to be seen.

My biggest question is this - what happens when zarza and kelza are in the same guild together?! Is this the sign of the end of times?
Old 01-31-2019, 02:13 PM
Banned

Competed lol

Such a cringe all around
Old 01-31-2019, 02:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/salute to all the people who competed over the last several months. Lotta arm chair warriors making comments in here but the people who were on the line, tracking and trying their hardest, in all the competiting guilds, know what’s up.

Facts are AG is much improved. AM still dominating most content, likely due to not having to really compete for morning est mobs against anyone. They have some great individual talent but they have transformed into the biggest (Zerg) end game raiding guild this server has seen. Tempest gets way undersold on how well they did for a 3-5 month period. Tempest was also in denial of how things have been going for the last month or two. The emergence of BG/Core and their role in the raid scene is yet to be seen.

My biggest question is this - what happens when zarza and kelza are in the same guild together?! Is this the sign of the end of times?
People undersell it because of instances like the 4 vulak concessions over the most lawyer questy conditions. A lot of raiders are only excited over Tempest's demise because of the possibility of a relaxation in the intense petition atmosphere. Tempest raiders deserve respect, it was fun competing with them.

Everyone knows kelza/zarza are the same person, duh.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:20 PM
Large Rat

Chillwin trains Icrit
Icrit trains <Blood Guard>
Rogean banishes <Tempest> which is the final nail in the coffin
Chillwin leaves <Tempest> and joins <Core>
<Core> merges with <Blood Guard>
Old 01-31-2019, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>Bellringer takes over Awakened and renames it Tempest
>Healthy raid competition
>Bellringer dissolves Tempest
>Aftermath starts to kill 95% of raid targets
>Staff steps in and implements class system/rotation
>200+ Aftermath can’t live off of just a few raid targets a week
>Aftermath breaks up into a few smaller guilds
>Bellringer kills Aftermath
Wrong order and too long...let me ftfy:

>Healthy raid competition
>Aftermath starts to kill 95% of raid targets
>Bellringer dissolves Tempest
Old 01-31-2019, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

"Aftermath is a huge zerg guild!" --- Translation --- "Many many people want to be part of Aftermath instead of my guild, this pains me so I will mock them while I watch them kill the dragons that I want."

I'll be sure to deny applicants so that they go to competing guilds, just because you bitched and moaned instead of fixing your own dying guild. I'll get riiight on that.

If your guild is incapable of physically killing certain Velious bosses in 2019, 19 years later, on a private server, maybe you outta focus on your own shortcomings. I just love when guilds call us a zerg when they can't even kill an AoW in an entire calendar year. Yikes.

But thank you for your comments and reminding me that <Aftermath> lives inside your head, rent free.

And here we are once again.... Now is the time..... Say it with me:

<Tempest> has been slain by Detoxx.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Detoxx, remember when I offered you $1,000 to block that one person's application into the Aftermath's pearly gates?

The offer stands.
Old 01-31-2019, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx, remember when I offered you $1,000 to block that one person's application into the Aftermath's pearly gates?

The offer stands.
Who?!?! $0.50 for the name!
Old 01-31-2019, 03:07 PM
Kobold

I'll have 3 pepperoni pizzas please. Hurry the fuck up too
Old 01-31-2019, 03:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoof2424 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so, if i log on isn't tempest going to be there?
i mean has guild delete happened like awaken did?
Guild delete never happened per se. They had a GM go in and change Awakened to Tempest. A new guild was never actually created.. they just overwrote the name. Before that happened a roster cleanup took place. A GM provided a list of all AW tagged toons and it was thoroughly combed over and lots were guild removed before the name overwrite took place.