Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 05:30 AM
Banned

Default It has been awhile since this happened

But yeah I do not know what is going through a dumbfucking clerics mind when three people are binding wounds on the same person after a rough battle to heal people right to 50% and stopping

Stop doing this, if you see people bandaging just let them be. Wasting mana and time.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But yeah I do not know what is going through a dumbfucking clerics mind when three people are binding wounds on the same person after a rough battle to heal people right to 50% and stopping

Stop doing this, if you see people bandaging just let them be. Wasting mana and time.
I can tell you why. The cleric is watching netflix, sees less red in that hp bar than there should be and pushes the button without even looking at their surroundings.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:59 AM
Banned

get a life looser
Old 02-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Fire Giant

why would you play a cleric for any other reason than to stop people from leveling bind wound???

that's the only fun a cleric gets to have
Old 02-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Banned

How to level Bind Wound

Step 1: Go to Lavastorm Mountains

Step 2: Walk into lava until you're like 15% health

Step 3: Bandage yourself

Step 4: Repeat (even Step 1, get a port to LS from LS - confuse the druid)
Old 02-04-2019, 07:47 AM
Sarnak

If I was on my cleric, I would assume they are thirsty for heals, so I would heal them. As the dorf stated, go to LS or drown yourself near any bandage vendor if you're leveling bind wound. Don't be dumb.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't a Cleric healing someone instead of people Bandaging, saving time?
Old 02-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Large Bat

When I do this on a cleric it's because I'd like it if my group stopped being useless and got on with things before I have to start rooting stuff on them.
Train that shit on raids like everybody else.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't a Cleric healing someone instead of people Bandaging, saving time?
I believe the idea is after a long hard fight the cleric is likely low on mana, there are no mobs in camp, so the pure melee are just sat twiddling their thumbs.

The expedient thing is for the monk, warrior and rogue to massively improve the health/regen of an injured player, so the cleric can stay on his butt to regain mana (allowing them to heal a player from 50 to 80% hp instead of 20 to 50.

Devils advocate is the cleric can't see his surroundings thanks to spell book and also may want to boost the group's health as soon and early as possible invade the group gets jumped, there is a pet break or whatever.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

I'd bet it's nothing to do with not being aware of them attempting to bandage but no idea how bandaging works in the first place. Cleric is often recommended for newbs since they are always wanted in groups and require minimal gearing. Not everyone is on their 30th alt.
Closed Thread